An EoP Special - Sending Fatality Back to the Citadel

Murd

The replies to this topic make me leedle. Lets go for 100 replies eh boys?

EoP rise up to the top and instantly there must be 10000000 excuses as it obv can't be legit!! Well I'm sorry mates but you gotta get over it. We killed cp to the point where they struggle to pull 20 (while having 20+ sv camping us for the past year) and we are now showing our dominance around the community. If the typical old "eop use ma1nz and dd0s us!!" excuses are all you can come up with, I am very disappointed. 

Thanks for the support bruhs.

I'm still waiting for the day that I get verbally wrecked so hard that I can only post comments as poor a quality as "youre an tomato"

you're an tomato though, i spelled eight correctly in my reply and also used it in numerical form, you're completely missing the point, you arsehole. cye

The replies to this topic make me leedle. Lets go for 100 replies eh boys?

EoP rise up to the top and instantly there must be 10000000 excuses as it obv can't be legit!! Well I'm sorry mates but you gotta get over it. We killed cp to the point where they struggle to pull 20 (while having 20+ sv camping us for the past year) and we are now showing our dominance around the community. If the typical old "eop use ma1nz and dd0s us!!" excuses are all you can come up with, I am very disappointed. 

Thanks for the support bruhs.

so you don't ddos and don't bring mains is that really what you're trying to say

just to make it easier

If you were referring that i cant do simple math then you are broccolied my friend.

"yall had LIKE +8 on us

Considering you killed like 2 people in a 52vs(58?) or WHATEVER you had lol.."

As u see i wasnt sure how many opts they had on us why else did i put 58 with a question mark there, i just knew that they had more than us..i typed that brown sticky stuff in a rush cause i was in a hurry & didnt re-read it.

Down 6 or 8 it doesnt really matter, they still got brown sticky stuff on up opts & only managed to kill 2 people. My point remains.

Poor banter m8, but then again.. i expect nothing less from a guy named d4rk 5h1n0b1

If you were referring that i cant do simple math then you are broccolied my friend.

"yall had LIKE +8 on us

As u see i wasnt sure how many opts they had on us why else did i put 58 with a question mark there, i just knew that they had more than us..i typed that brown sticky stuff in a rush cause i was in a hurry & didnt re-read it.

Down 6 or 8 it doesnt really matter, they still got brown sticky stuff on up opts & only managed to kill 2 people. My point remains.

Poor banter m8, but then again.. i expect nothing less from a guy named d4rk 5h1n0b1

u seem a lil salTY bro

"yall had LIKE +8 on us

the whole point of my reply is lost because it's been stretched on by too many brown sticky stuffe replies by other eop members

fuck this