» Apex « 10v10 SB Tourny vs. Team Instinct (2-1)

Anton

Well if there was a 20 Defence account in at the very least there would need to be a redo. A 20 def account doesn't make much difference but if it's stated in the rules that the defence cape is 1-5, then that's how it needs to be. It won't change the fact that team instinct lost a mini, but it should suffice for redoing the tournament mini.

Guest eOp sharpshooter

relax ur 17 irl u should have hw to worry about no?

dm aka 17 losses lol worry bout dat init

i've told you cpx was mediocre to your face before lol no reason for me to hide but okay buddy lmao

why you piping on an alt account, and you've never said that too me ever so dunno why you talkin brown sticky stuff

Well if there was a 20 Defence account in at the very least there would need to be a redo. A 20 def account doesn't make much difference but if it's stated in the rules that the defence cape is 1-5, then that's how it needs to be. It won't change the fact that team instinct lost a mini, but it should suffice for redoing the tournament mini.

They shouldn't have accepted the challenge if they werent okay with Apex accounts. 

Yet they still did all three rounds, so its a valid mini.

Funny how when these kids lose they CANT admit it, just admit it and move on its a fucking mini on Runescape lol! 

why you piping on an alt account, and you've never said that too me ever so dunno why you talkin brown sticky stuff

i've said it multiple times in bw ts back when. mfw you actually think an eop acc is me lmfao

it's no secret that half of the members in that team weren't into it, coming from themselves. nothing personal it's just a video game lmao i understand you're upset because you're getting flamed but don't take it out on me!

They shouldn't have accepted the challenge if they werent okay with Apex accounts. 

Funny how when these kids lose they CANT admit it, just admit it and move on its a fucking mini on Runescape lol! 

exactly amen

next time ill make sure to check their stats ! thanks for tip

i've said it multiple times in bw ts back when. mfw you actually think an eop acc is me lmfao

it's no secret that half of the members in that team weren't into it, coming from themselves. nothing personal it's just a video game lmao i understand you're upset because you're getting flamed but don't take it out on me!

mfw when your still living in the past and ur flaming on alt accounts still tryna cover up lmfao, dw m8 you'll see more too life than teams on an online java based game soon :)

mfw when your still living in the past and ur flaming on alt accounts still tryna cover up lmfao, dw m8 you'll see more too life than teams on an online java based game soon

lmao you're really mad my guy god damn. we both know i see way more than this medieval times sim, don't kid yourself :rolleyes: