RAMPAGE BULLIES OB AND BT WITH THE LOWEST PULL ! XLPC SATURDAY ! FT.OB TANKS AND 70PLUS

Fat Boy

Keep in mind that 25 opts are randoms in your clan, one single loss and they will leave.

Previous week you pulled 25 and now 52, this isnt consistent btw.

Its not about the pulls you het its about the consistent pulls you get.

We will see what will happen in 1 month.

It's called recruiting you slave. We had a really good week recruiting. 

We bullied you out of sharkbrew you deleted your recruitment topic, and here you are piping up again.

I honestly dont know who those tanks are, we never brought tanks before and still are #1.

Why would we bring tanks? We aint badtiming

bullied off of sharkbrew? why am i still here then lol ?  we didnt want any sharkbrew recruits as Rampage but the sharkbrew ranks told us in the xlpc clan meeting that we had to make a topic so we can do the red vs blue in the future .... no one in our clan is recruited from sharkbrew.  Outburst is full of sharkbrew and lpc people lmfaoooo. Your a trash xlpc clan.  your bringing lpc quality to the xlpc scene. your cant handle us other wise.  #facts and in the vid as soon as we hit the 3 tanks at chaos altar in our capes you guys logged in and rushed us.  we had no leaks/scouts on us . 

I love how ob keeps saying 3v1. your video cleary shows you fighting bt more than ob. Congrats RP. Ob was on a leash yesterday that's for sure

Outburst ranks are smoking toooo much crack.  

We bullied you out of sharkbrew you deleted your recruitment topic, and here you are piping up again.

I honestly dont know who those tanks are, we never brought tanks before and still are #1.

Why would we bring tanks? We aint badtiming

Nobody got online bullied out of Sharkbrew lmao u needa chill. 

The tanks' names are exzert's, so I'm guessing they his? Y'all didn't even hit us until we were focused on your tanks -> then u logged in to rush. Exzerts is also ranked in your ts3 soooooo?

Move along Nightzz.