Rampage standing up for the XLPC scene

Fat Boy

Lol ur bringing up a video where u fought us plus 1 every round and rushed us on our attacking round. Goodjob. Trash clan u are

3-0 Vs Flawless 23/05/17

2-1 vs Flawless 28/05/17

3-0 vs Rampage

HMU when you want to lose again btw.

Nigguh u think we care about old ROP members leaving us ? Lol. A lpc clan that closed before they opened. My main guys are still here we all gucci over here ty for ur concern.

yeah i stole waxz/nightzz/1st bind/ermah/rogieez and plenty more to come, mad cause bad hmu for a prep if u think your clan is better than mine.

It's funny how Rampage thinks they're helping other clans but really their just trying to give themselves action because they ded af lol slumping on the verge of closure can't even pk in their own capes even if they wanted to so they say their "helping" other clans lmao.

yeah i stole waxz/nightzz/1st bind/ermah/rogieez and plenty more to come, mad cause bad hmu for a prep if u think your clan is better than mine.

lol none of those guys were core members.  we didnt need none of those guys. 

You pulled 50 on opening now you are pulling 30

reason?

people quit runescape every day ,  people go inactive every day .   you cant force members to be on a game just because you need more people on.  if my members have real life stuff to do i tell them go do it. fuq the trip get on with your life.  im not alex.  "make sure your online or im deranking or kicking you"