Rampage standing up for the XLPC scene

Fat Boy

We started helping the other xlpc clans vs Outburst due to their higher 70s (lpc accounts) and tanks.  They been doing this for a while in the xlpc scene .... we even had a legit sharkbew meeting and they broke the agreement they made with all the leaders and ranks from sharkbrew ..... 

Outburst open up your eyes ... BT and Rampage dont get along ... Hate and Bad Timing dont get along .... but if all 3 main Xlpc clans are agreeing on the same thing , you should realize your doing something bad in the xlpc scene .....

this video im about to show you is a month old .... they been bringing lpc accounts for a while now ....  

All those 70s you see in this video are still with outburst 

This is Outburst fall in last weekend ..... Outburst wont stop bringing 70 plus accounts #facts

bddf50cc02e25bf48a4f44e2891e657c.png

527d2b71da4794a0f71d5dc10da9e19f.png

BR0XX in Outburst Fall in ... is a tank .....

93b1f96aa3d98d82fab60dc6207d2ddf.png

RAMPAGE WILL BE HELPING THE XLPC CLANS VS OUTBURST IF THEY KEEP BRINGING TANKS AND 70 PLUS ACCOUNTS TO XLPC SCENE ....

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS.  

- RYAN

Ah yes, @@exzrts this is your clan ratboy you are Gatekeeper supposed to be enforcing rules?

@@Kim @@Fake Smile @@Seven @@B-ryan @@Koed Beastly @@Simpler @@Simpler @@Simpler @@Simpler @@Simpler @ @ @@Break @ Nigga @ @@Braden

@@exzrts fix your clan to properly represent the site you are a rank on instead of being a broccoli 

I would like this to be dealt with please.

Didn't rampiss close into hate or bt? Haven't seen they using their capes in like 2 weeks for now

Another one bites the dust :P

3 days ago ..... ? what ?

Ty for saving the xlpc scene I was afraid for a moment but now all my fears are laid to rest tyvm

no problem wigga

ahh no respect for rampage i dont even remember what your clans cape is anymore l000l

nice old video didn't we already prep you guys l00000l and we won whats your excuse??

https://www.youtube.com./watch?v=iozvxRvjT5I

Lol ur bringing up a video where u fought us plus 1 every round and rushed us on our attacking round. Goodjob. Trash clan u are

wachuu mean .. ? Rampage closed  z3n into Outburst.  we are currently #1

claim you #1 when you never have you're cape on WUT? please make some sense... just say bt is #1 or h8 LMFAO why you saying you are? you cauliflower bro? JKJK OUTBURST #1 NO MATTER WHAT YALL CAN 10V1 US WANNA HAVE A FULLOUT IN CLANWARS 70 CAP? yo hmu for brown sticky stuff like this. if you gonna cry i mean haha.

claim you #1 when you never have you're cape on WUT? please make some sense... just say bt is #1 or h8 LMFAO why you saying you are? you cauliflower bro? JKJK OUTBURST #1 NO MATTER WHAT YALL CAN 10V1 US WANNA HAVE A FULLOUT IN CLANWARS 70 CAP? yo hmu for brown sticky stuff like this. if you gonna cry i mean haha.

We have our cape on. When ever ob comes out with 70 plus accounts and tanks we support what xlpc clan is out their. Ty for your concern.