Hate, Rampage, BT, ALL Moving To LPC Times

Syracuse

how the fuck did it backfire lmfa0 now who u gonna call? a entire clan? =P

More like who are YOU going to call lol, you already begged BT to go out today but they cancelled, you already have your daughter clan Rampage in your capes on weekends, who is next guys? lol.

More like who are YOU going to call lol, you already begged BT to go out today but they cancelled, you already have your daughter clan Rampage in your capes on weekends, who is next guys? lol.

they already planned on not attending either trips, are you fucking cauliflower or is your intel as bad as your clan? LMFAO

just wait until u see ur trips from now on l00l0l0ll00ll0

shutup 0 ask the veteran of a xlpc

they already planned on not attending either trips, are you fucking cauliflower or is your intel as bad as your clan? LMFAO

shutup 0 ask the veteran of a xlpc

Yet Ryan has his ts name as "main trip sunday 4est" sure they planned on not attending lol. You pussies cancelling tomorrow too? LMFAO

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ob mad they cant invite 30+ eopisss to aid them anymore come at me bruvvvvvvvvvvv

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo i had  to laugh again cause midweeks i'm still coming to put u in east graves daily good luck & dont talk about tanks when exzerts was begging me in pm black son dont ruin our scene with tanks we don't need that just stfu