P2P PCL

Dripz`

regardless of any clans result. i think in all the event went good, everyone good action regardless of what type of action it was people were able to set up fights avoiding mains and fighting down/up ops.

would it be something we will continue doing? gradually i feel it will get more exciting

It was quality, everyone seemed to have fun with the results not being much of a big dealer, also it was main free until EOP showed up which was good.

I really hope this becomes a permanent fixture. 

p2p pcl will probs die off

f2p pcl will be interesting

hoping for a 2v2 f2p fight next week XD

This would be so sick.

Sounds like it went well, great job on a successful event. Nice to see clans fighting clans down opts too. Its that sort of thing that spurs competition and pushes the pulls higher and higher each week as clans realise if they'd have pulled 5 more, they'd have had a more even fight.

A step in the right direction for the pure community, hope everybody had fun

was fun, don't see why we would change it as saturday and sunday is both f2p, might aswell keep it @ p2p

How did Mains manage to get into the clan wars arena? Sounded like it was successful though :)

756f0e7f8e.jpg

(09:34:16) <%Yuzaname> .07stats plzdontspear
(09:34:19) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ PLZDONTSPEAR ]: [RS07] Overall 1,552 | Att 96 | Def 93 | Str 98 | HP 99 | Range 93 | Pray 78 | Mage 98 | Cook 71 | WC 59 | Fletch 71 | Fish 71 | FM 50 | Craft 62 | Smith 51 | Mine 60 | Herb 47 | Agil 59 | Thief 90 | Slay 66 | Farm 43 | RC 46

its just kinda dumb them doing that, but its w.e

thanks for the fights everyone today i enjoyed it:D

Eop will be making one of the weekend days p2p regardless of the pure communities choices. You can all choose to be one sided, we'll keep all the p2p recruits to ourselves.

Feel free to app while our apps are still open. www.eop-rs.com #clan-eop on irc