Lmao fo

Maaku

You're in the millitary because you're too thick to work a regular job, you are a drunk autist and besides all of that you're in the worst legacy clan in RS history. Btw never forget I declined you out of OLYMPUS lmfaoo legit everyone could get in. Not you waha

That is what op godly and pissgans tell to their dutch worthless admin? Let me tell you one more time i havent ever get declined from any runescape clan xd but i agree with that opiss went garbage in 2k16 and accepted you as somekind of gfx admin hahhah

nice mains lehmao

You started clanning this week or what? There was a while ago scene called hpc and every clan used to bring mains.

That is what op godly and pissgans tell to their dutch worthless admin? Let me tell you one more time i havent ever get declined from any runescape clan xd but i agree with that opiss went garbage in 2k16 and accepted you as somekind of gfx admin hahhah

You started clanning this week or what? There was a while ago scene called hpc and every clan used to bring mains.

Not relevant, pointless topic. 

cp ded 

Not relevant, pointless topic. 

cp ded 

Still 100x more relevant than you or ur clan or scene where ur clan is also u quoted wrong post and made ur clan look even more worthless than its name tells me

I have no idea who u are please stop commenting on my topics lol typical 2k17 foc edge brid recruit u have to be dutch or something

Being finnish and leaving FOE for a elder massrank in CP, you aren't really the one to talk

Being finnish and leaving FOE for a elder massrank in CP, you aren't really the one to talk

I left fo because divine got warlord and community was really poor and boring like it still is now :) we apped for fo at the same time dont u remember? Holydreams also let everyone join this days as you can see fo is so far from the clan what it used to be like now you are just like a random masser clan infested of all the same cancer like most of clans. I heavily suggest you to watch that vid and see what cp did to you after i left fo to die with brown sticky stuff warlord and clueless new kid ranks (shoutout to some of your loyal and skilled members fo didnt close)

I left fo because divine got warlord and community was really poor and boring like it still is now :) we apped for fo at the same time dont u remember? Holydreams also let everyone join this days as you can see fo is so far from the clan what it used to be like now you are just like a random masser clan infested of all the same cancer like most of clans. I heavily suggest you to watch that vid and see what cp did to you after i left fo to die with brown sticky stuff warlord and clueless new kid ranks (shoutout to some of your loyal and skilled members fo didnt close)

Pretty sure we have declined more people the last 2 months than CP has members.

Pretty sure we have declined more people the last 2 months than CP has members.

It is kinda funny that fo used to be clan who dont accept glory hunters who change clans like socks :) One of my best memories in fo was that when holydreams accepted paki don when he had 80% no votes and other kids who are simply just leaks or just toxic kids and that led fo to be like any other brown sticky stuff clan who are not respected

just 3 of the 12 months 

Yes 12 years 

It is kinda funny that fo used to be clan who dont accept glory hunters who change clans like socks :) One of my best memories in fo was that when holydreams accepted paki don when he had 80% no votes and other kids who are simply just leaks or just toxic kids and that led fo to be like any other brown sticky stuff clan who are not respected

Yes 12 years

Foe on top, CP dead. That's what matters here, thx bye