Fatality Vs Yellow Bee Clan [PKRI WINNING POV]

Whisky

hey man you wouldn't know what happens during midweeks you only go into the wild (for 40 minutes) on weekends 

so we go out for 40 mins on weekends and that means we have no idea what happens on midweeks? ye couck hahahahahah 

Your clan got fucking smoked you rushed no one at ca broccoli

Losing pov whisky you suck ass. I hope you have a teamspeak leak on misfits you could learn how to call and take some pointers on how to win a wilderness fight lmfao

ofcourse we have ts leaks brother https://clan-fi.org/topic/68658-misfits-ts-leak-part-1-running-from-fatality/?page=1

and many more at clan-fi.org. Keep running away pussy clan

Yea misfits tend to teleport up then spam "x cleared" and try and claim a win.

Looks like fi won this pkri.

Gj on healthy clean action

i think you need to take a look at our topic,

you can't return after being cleared to zero capes and then claim a win bcus we left lol

It's literally on all 3 povs

Imagine arguing about who won a pkri in 2017 I think people child...In China if problem they just fight like men really confuse me why Misfits do not just fight in clan wars? Hmm you have wonder whats really going on in Misfits but i think they in fear to prep Fatality 

Imagine arguing about who won a pkri in 2017 I think people child...In China if problem they just fight like men really confuse me why Misfits do not just fight in clan wars? Hmm you have wonder whats really going on in Misfits but i think they in fear to prep Fatality

My eyes hurt trying to read that. Stopped after first sentence.

My eyes hurt trying to read that. Stopped after first sentence.

I speak 3 languages so me sorry...You know everyone on the internet is no from america with perfect grammar and english right? But because i say something you don't like you respond ignorance, child nothing more. One day you will understand