R.I.P.

B0Y

Well folks, Authority closes.  There are only a handful of pure clans left, half of them using mains to fight their battles.  The community is slowly being killed off.  So the way I see it we have a few choices:

1.  Continue to get angry week after week that mains crash, but continue to fight in the wild.

2.  Continue to get angry week after week that mains crash, so fight at clan wars.

3.  Give up on the pure community, everyone goes mains, and the OSRS community is at an all time PK large due to every and all persons in RS being capable of acceptance in PVP.

Ask yourself why you like pure clanning so much?  Do you like 1v1'ing in edgeville?  I doubt it.  90% of your pures in the community well exceed the average 1v1 pure level with your defense that the only people that you do 1v1 are mains.

So why else be a pure?  Too cheap to drop more money that you will lose when you die in clan fights?

Personally, I will never stop being a 1 defense pure as I still fit the 1v1 average, but as a community, you need to decide.  Why are you still pures?  You complain about mains week after week, no one fights in the wild due to mains and level differences and addy armor, etc.  Maybe it's time to accept runescapers of all types and build a PVP community around mains.  Just a thought though.

Like I said, I will personally always be a pure.  90% of you in this community aren't even pures, you just claim you are with your high def levels.  

If you think the pure life should be saved, why do you like being a pure when it come to pure clanning? (Note: I only ask this question to 1 def pures, as anyone over 1 def isn't a pure). 

Are you cauliflower? Look at what clans pulled today compared to last week

One brown sticky stuff clan less doesn't make a difference, they were open for what, 4 weeks? Do you really think their closing effects anything?

If EoP/Fi closes then we'll have something to talk about

Are you cauliflower? Look at what clans pulled today compared to last week

One brown sticky stuff clan less doesn't make a difference, they were open for what, 4 weeks? Do you really think their closing effects anything?

If EoP/Fi closes then we'll have something to talk about

ur probly a main

Oh no a 1 month old clan that barely even did pk trips closed, time for us all to give up.

If you really want to know what to take from this, it is that CW based clans cannot survive.

Au is an example, you totally missed the point kid

There are tons of pures out there, just recruit, maybe there should be a new batch of lpcs

Unfortunately, if a clan recruits, they are flamed and hated for "mass recruiting and newbundle of twigss." The community it setting itself up to die

Oh no a 1 month old clan that barely even did pk trips closed, time for us all to give up.

If you really want to know what to take from this, it is that CW based clans cannot survive.

eop is mains, ur opinion Is irrelevant.

I have no idea what this topic was about because it made no sense, brb why are any of you pures lol??? but brb I am a pure and will stay a pure but you guys aren't pures only I am.

Do u have Down syndrome? Learn to read LOL.

quitscape

download it boys.

brb makign gains irl

brb fucking bitches with ez

brb good grades

brb 0to100

brb internships

brb switches and bitches

brb going to thailand

brb making money

brb no head aches

brb brbrbrbr

quitscape

download it boys.

brb makign gains irl

brb fucking bitches with ez

brb good grades

brb 0to100

brb internships

brb switches and bitches

brb going to thailand

brb making money

brb no head aches

brb brbrbrbr

lmfaoooooooo

oh beau............. lol u went hard in that dance music video i respect M8 VERY NICE MOVES :)