Outburst Tuesday | Panthers Leave Vikings Battered & Bruised

Broxxx

lmfao im gonna close your clan just like h8 and bt be ready LOOOOOOOL

Bro, who even are you? You're a random in this community and your clan won't last.

we listened to your ts after our trip, it's hilarious when hassan dies and your stuttering ass tries to call KYP you lost up 5 lmfao

It's okay, you can listen to me next time. I'm gonna kill your clan lmfaoooooooooo cauliflower KYP

yeah we haven't opened yet really.. umm you only beat us twice today? you thought you cool rushing us -5 but what really happend was you got the SMOKE lmfaoooo was ez. CU AUG 12. 2-1 today. btw how you getting overpulled by a xlpc that did not open yet. lmfao wait till weekends.

Your brown sticky stuffty ass clan isnt xlpc with those 80s and 77s , you gonna close 2 days after your opening trip.

Bro, who even are you? You're a random in this community and your clan won't last.

It's okay, you can listen to me next time. I'm gonna kill your clan lmfaoooooooooo cauliflower KYP

yo i legit have no idea who you are, and if your clan history consists of bv and envy then i'm sure it will remain that way