Hate's F2P Sunday: ft. Chaotic, ATL, & Sending Ascent To Clan Wars

Rijn

Did you guys even pull more than 20? Last I checked you were at 17 when I stopped scouting you guys HAHA fkn dead clan u lil rat

We pulled 31 but ob kept following us with 46. We tried to set up a fight with you guys. Rp is not a dead clan son. U pulled 30 once in 2 months when bt members joined h8. Goodjob. Still waiting for another prep from h8 so it can be 3-0

Wait scott is from ch. Woops. But yeah scott rp aint dead. Goodluck at prep tmrow.

We pulled 31 but ob kept following us with 46. We tried to set up a fight with you guys. Rp is not a dead clan son. U pulled 30 once in 2 months when bt members joined h8. Goodjob. Still waiting for another prep from h8 so it can be 3-0

Wait scott is from ch. Woops. But yeah scott rp aint dead. Goodluck at prep tmrow.

Idk why we didnt see you, but yes GL

BC we tried setting up a PKRI and your leader ranbecause he couldn't lose scouts or the leaks in his clan

how would ob know you were inside of bandits if they didn't have a leak/scout on you? jesus you make your clan look shameful lmfao

how would ob know you were inside of bandits if they didn't have a leak/scout on you? jesus you make your clan look shameful lmfao

They didn't until you came lmfao as I said before I was sitting at Bandits for 10 minutes untouched and unscouted until you came

you got scouted we didn't 

They didn't until you came lmfao as I said before I was sitting at Bandits for 10 minutes untouched and unscouted until you came

holy fuck you justin beiber moron you are not understanding the point because you are so broccolied 

There was 1 BT member there but try again xD we out pulled you by 10 and you flamed out pulls all week?

You dont even have a Sunday topic HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA guess what WE DO!!!

you left Hate for this????

Yet you are too scared to set a prep/pkri with us... hmm thinking?

Yeah i'm in the military, I fight for little chubby kids like you to sit at home and play Runescape.

You're acting quite triggered for a prestigious sharkbrew staff member

Actually, I have leaks in your clan i just know how to hide them hahahahaha.

Keep looking lmfao.

There was 1 BT member there but try again xD we out pulled you by 10 and you flamed out pulls all week?

You dont even have a Sunday topic HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA guess what WE DO!!!

you left Hate for this????

We pulled same opts only difference is we have quality members as you are a master clan

Its called bringing in new people to the scene instead of having recycled members. Whats wrong with that? You are going to put rampage in the ground I guarantee it.

If you ever heard this mans calling, you woulda thought rampiss was already in the ground. Auto elite

We pulled same opts only difference is we have quality members as you are a master clan

I seen you with like 25-27 max in game the whole time  we started with about 35 and ended with 28.

(Yes we ended with more than you started with lmfao)

8fe5ce03915744d40ad9c1b8d254896e.png

Your leader asking me for clanwars because you couldnt pk in the wild.

8e8b8ccf079f3df5cb4dcb106baa4ecd.png

I seen you with like 25-27 max in game the whole time we started with about 35 and ended with 28.

(Yes we ended with more than you started with lmfao)

8fe5ce03915744d40ad9c1b8d254896e.png

Your leader asking me for clanwars because you couldnt pk in the wild.

8e8b8ccf079f3df5cb4dcb106baa4ecd.png

Lmao you guys are the biggest dogs. I remember when ob use to sit on You kids you would ask rp for clan wars lmfaoo. Nigguh ur clan only fights ascent and atl most of the time. And dont forget. I called the only prep you won and that was VS BT. Ill see h8 today after our prep with chaotic. U guys are a dead xlpc clan.

Lmao you guys are the biggest dogs. I remember when ob use to sit on You kids you would ask rp for clan wars lmfaoo. Nigguh ur clan only fights ascent and atl most of the time. And dont forget. I called the only prep you won and that was VS BT. Ill see h8 today after our prep with chaotic. U guys are a dead xlpc clan.

Also forgetting when you were in our capes and in our ts clearly xD then you won 1 prep and decided to flame Hate look where it got you now you cant post sunday topics l0l