Hate's F2P Sunday: ft. Chaotic, ATL, & Sending Ascent To Clan Wars

Rijn

Also forgetting when you were in our capes and in our ts clearly xD then you won 1 prep and decided to flame Hate look where it got you now you cant post sunday topics l0l

We won 3 preps vs h8 but posted only 2. Its just 1 sunday we havnt posted anything lmao. And clearly if rampage didnt come in your capes you boys woulda got cleared 100 percent. Go fight ob one on one and prove me wrong. Lmao. You sht team. Telling us and bt too come out at 2:30pm eastern cuz of outburst and u kids died for the whole 2 weeks.

We won 3 preps vs h8 but posted only 2. Its just 1 sunday we havnt posted anything lmao. And clearly if rampage didnt come in your capes you boys woulda got cleared 100 percent. Go fight ob one on one and prove me wrong. Lmao. You sht team. Telling us and bt too come out at 2:30pm eastern cuz of outburst and u kids died for the whole 2 weeks.

we prep them 2moro :P

You started it and lost every fight both days xD feels bad to be in Ascent

woah pal, we didn't start anything like last version every beef that came upon us was started from other clans. Just know we back it up, yea fun days for us, we did not get railed though which we were actually expecting a harder fight due to your combats compared to ours. Im cool with my boys cassidy and syra, your just the one with that big mouth of yours I'm going to love to put it back in place.

Yea feeling bad when 50's can compete with 70's hahahaha

ur clan is like a rs team, no forums or any way of communication, i'd kms

yo singles leaks 24/7 and still is a broke nigga lMFAO

no communication ?? we have that .   no forums we dont need that .   We the only xlpc clan without forums and we in top 2 clans .... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no communication ?? we have that .   no forums we dont need that .   We the only xlpc clan without forums and we in top 2 clans .... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you will never make it to the lpc scene, ur intel is brown sticky stuff and ur elite is leaking ur locs to asscent l000000l

Lmao you guys are the biggest dogs. I remember when ob use to sit on You kids you would ask rp for clan wars lmfaoo. Nigguh ur clan only fights ascent and atl most of the time. And dont forget. I called the only prep you won and that was VS BT. Ill see h8 today after our prep with chaotic. U guys are a dead xlpc clan.

You called 1 round and won, congrats. Don't speak irrelevant nonsense propaganda because you have nothing better to say, thanks.