Outburst Skullfucks Bloody Vikings 30v40 [PERFECTED IN WILDERNESS]

Broxxx

How u gunna talk sht when your clan pulled up and spammed to mini us and when we accepted you logged out lmfao. Dog kid you are.

huh? I don't remember the last time i actually lost a fight or mini or prep to rp tbh. dog brown sticky stuff clan

huh? I don't remember the last time i actually lost a fight or mini or prep to rp tbh. dog brown sticky stuff clan

Every weekend 3-0 prep 3-0 mini can confirm my dad was there

@@originalz my son called this fight and you lost up 10.

Btw, did u tell them to scim the north south side look at how spread ur clan was this whole fight :/

He went from crying on ts to callin nice upgrade !

Every weekend 3-0 prep 3-0 mini can confirm my dad was there

He went from crying on ts to callin nice upgrade !

aren't you that guy that was leaking rp locs for months, tried to join ob we declined you then you went back to rp and apologised for leaking. lmfao eat your socks tomato

aren't you that guy that was leaking rp locs for months, tried to join ob we declined you then you went back to rp and apologised for leaking. lmfao eat your socks tomato

Fake news daddy trump would say shows u got nothing on me i go by papi for you now lil guy

How u gunna talk sht when your clan pulled up and spammed to mini us and when we accepted you logged out lmfao. Dog kid you are.

Change your sig you didn't close anyone with your 20 man pulls lmfao taking credit for Outburst closing those clans and you're next.

If you bank on your quality being so much better than ours, why the constant tanks??

What constant tanks?

5TGrtkY.png

If you bank on your clan being so much better than ours, Why the constant clans coming to help you? If you bank on your clan being so much better than ours, why the FUCK did you get PERFECTED up 10?

What constant tanks?

5TGrtkY.png

If you bank on your clan being so much better than ours, Why the constant clans coming to help you? If you bank on your clan being so much better than ours, why the FUCK did you get PERFECTED up 10?

Yes because you're going to have your mains in your fall in whilst you take a picture lmao, also fh isn't a clan, they're a snipe team with a few old envy/bv members in there, hence why you see them on our trips, and finally definitely wasn't up 10, that broccoli rijn brought his clan in our capes to rag us cause he's depressed irl cause he got perfected on his attacking round by bv

Yes because you're going to have your mains in your fall in whilst you take a picture lmao, also fh isn't a clan, they're a snipe team with a few old envy/bv members in there, hence why you see them on our trips, and finally definitely wasn't up 10, that broccoli rijn brought his clan in our capes to rag us cause he's depressed irl cause he got perfected on his attacking round by bv

do you have proof of h8 being in your capes?

Funny thing is, Hate isnt even there.

And i believe 2-3 days ago you had Rampage holding your nuts cause my clan was far superior and will be until the day you make a closing topic.

AHAHHAHAHA YOU GOT PERFECTED UP 10.

There is literally a picture of "h8 rijn" in your clans topic

Ever since this scene has started, random people from a certain clan has had names like "H8 Rijn", "Ob Alex", "Ob Broxx" sniping our own clans

like bro ur new as fuck to the scene so shut the hell up lmfao

There is literally a picture of "h8 rijn" in your clans topic

And the videos clearly show your mains, oh dear

so you're going to tell us our 120s are able to hit 70s at lvl 10? .... excuses once again , h8 rijn is just 1 person who was atking us also , so according to you "1" person makes a huge impact in a 30v40? when theirs clearly proof of fudog hoping on your capes to help you ?