Misfits P2P PKRI vs SOUP clan!

Zee

XLfECns.png

On this beautiful Thursday evening after pking for over 5 hours of pking and not finding any pure clan out killing zerks, mains and rag, finally one clan rose up to the challenge and accepted to fight the Hornet clan for a wilderness pay to play pure player killing run-in. We started off with 24 later peaking at 31 bee warriors. This was an overall very fun fight until cancer came through (mains, sv rag, etc)

pkri logs

lsFrU4j.png

d4qEwWA.png

Part 1 (clean fight)

The fight started off with Supremacy defending north of mossies. We logged south of them with an east to west spread, rushing them right off the bat creating various clumps. The fight kept going back and forth both clans holding their positions picking off the odd stragglers. We finally pushed north picking off piles quickly dropping many tigers at once pushing the few remainder to singles. The fight was clearly done and we should've dipped but we stayed for more action.

Part 2 (cancer fight Ft. SV in Rag and SV Mains)

After having supremacy pushed into singles we pulled north giving them a chance to return and push onto us, the fight was going good for both sides but more mains and more sv raggers kept showing up making the fight cancerous as fuck. Bringing the fight to east of rune rocks we held our position there while SUP was east of us, we fought for a good amount of time and both parties agreed to dip out because SV raggers and mains were cancerous and we didn't want to give them the satisfaction to rag lol.

Thanks Supremacy for the great action, hope to get more!

@ sucks dick l0l

@Bees Good fucking job my bros you guys performed really well

@@Elve stay banned from our community lol

5nEvfjj.png

Jean's POV

[sV Main ragging Misfits]

Mj1IT4K.jpg?1

XhavHEs.png

gf zack&zach clan

vbJaZHa.pngiaOmSIq.pngKiFb4qd.pngYoMb5Sp.pngJNErdJ5.pngmaelPNf.pngFUVMl2s.pngxySwu3B.pngGOY3aW6.pngoF3U2jt.pngBcOcmLS.png

v7i8Y.png

Want to be part of the most wilderness P2P active pure clan ? Active TS 24/7 ? Chill dudes ? 

Become a Hornet at www.misfits-rs.com

zCuP3ZL.png

Hey man! great topic. I saw your advertisement and I must say, I would love to become a hornet!

Wilderness? P2P? 24/7? Slap my knee and call me Juan!

I had no choice but to join today! :D

After applying to www.misfits-rs.com my honey has not tasted any sweeter! If you catch my drift ! hahahahahahajahah

www.misfits-rs.com/community

Hey man! great topic. I saw your advertisement and I must say, I would love to become a hornet!

Wilderness? P2P? 24/7? Slap my knee and call me Juan!

I had no choice but to join today! :D

After applying to www.misfits-rs.com my honey has not tasted any sweeter! If you catch my drift ! hahahahahahajahah

www.misfits-rs.com/community

i'm not potato masher but i do brown sticky stuff