10V10 XLPC TOURNAMENT ????????????????????????????????????

Fat Boy

No brown sticky stuff we wouldn't set up a prep w/o Ryan... I'm Ryan's backup caller for Preps specifically lmfao. Just like you wouldn't prep w/o A6. I called the mini rd last night when OB was up 1 opt and rushed us on their attacking round and got SCHMOKKEDDDD. - Then begged for a re-do after they took the L aha. @@Warbow

Not only will we, but have we set up a prep without Alex being there.

No brown sticky stuff we wouldn't set up a prep w/o Ryan... I'm Ryan's backup caller for Preps specifically lmfao. Just like you wouldn't prep w/o A6. I called the mini rd last night when OB was up 1 opt and rushed us on their attacking round and got SCHMOKKEDDDD. - Then begged for a re-do after they took the L aha. @@Warbow

wasn't on at the time but imagine being a warlord who can't call a prep without someone. First of all Alex is founder. You must be new.

Not only will we, but have we set up a prep without Alex being there.

Against who, H8?? Lmao

wasn't on at the time but imagine being a warlord who can't call a prep without someone. First of all Alex is founder. You must be new.

Did not know that because I don't have the time to keep up with other clan's leaderboard smh

ur clan is full of callers from lpc clans , plz bro stop acting like your training brand new people to call for a clan .  you clan is infested with people who had played rs for 10 years and who clanned for 3 years plus , and its not that the ranks cant call , its the vibe and feeling for the whole team when a leader is on leading the clan

ur clan is full of callers from lpc clans , plz bro stop acting like your training brand new people to call for a clan . you clan is infested with people who had played rs for 10 years and who clanned for 3 years plus , and its not that the ranks cant call , its the vibe and feeling for the whole team when a leader is on leading the clan

Well thanks for confirming we #1 and always was lol shame on you for having no faith in your clan to have a prep without you and quite selfish I might add. You win some preps and you lose preps. Learn from your mistakes and try again. In the end it's all about fun. You take this game way too serious lol.

Well thanks for confirming we #1 and always was lol shame on you for having no faith in your clan to have a prep without you and quite selfish I might add. You win some preps and you lose preps. Learn from your mistakes and try again. In the end it's all about fun. You take this game way too serious lol.

End of the day you still ugly as brown sticky stuff lmao

when did i ever say you were #1 ? lol ? I dont take this game serious lmao ? your the one flaming and complaining about everything we do .  And i asked Every single one of your ranks last night for a prep when we both had 20 plus , you remember your reply to me ?  lmaoooo 

11d8d78ccfa27df521c180f24501231d.png

OUTBURST DEAD ASS WAS SCARED TO PREP

when did i ever say you were #1 ? lol ? I dont take this game serious lmao ? your the one flaming and complaining about everything we do .  And i asked Every single one of your ranks last night for a prep when we both had 20 plus , you remember your reply to me ?  lmaoooo 

11d8d78ccfa27df521c180f24501231d.png

OUTBURST DEAD ASS WAS SCARED TO PREP

Yikes