RP Chases OB Dogs Around The Wilderness Several Times FT. Ascent And FI Scared To Prep Us

Papa Bear

sorry that your family are broke as fuck and you have to join the military for a couple years for free tuition =(

oh was I supposed to leak that?

Lol my dad just built a million dollar house, he's CFO for a bank of the Cherokee Nation try again.

Joining the military as a career, will accomplish more than you will dream of feels nice.

Lol my dad just built a million dollar house, he's CFO for a bank of the Cherokee Nation try again.

Joining the military as a career, will accomplish more than you will dream of feels nice.

your driving a truck that is probably worth 7k USD and your dad has a 1m house? ye no try again 

not even out of high school yet and already finished 2 semester's of college along with already getting accepted into the nursing program

already accomplished ten times more as much as you while being several years younger...

your driving a truck that is probably worth 7k USD and your dad has a 1m house? ye no try again 

not even out of high school yet and already finished 2 semester's of college along with already getting accepted into the nursing program

already accomplished ten times more as much as you while being several years younger...

Nursing program? And yes I drive a truck worth 9k that I bought myself lol? I don't need mommy and daddy to buy me nice things

Nursing program? And yes I drive a truck worth 9k that I bought myself lol? I don't need mommy and daddy to buy me nice things

are you questioning a program that makes twice as much as you starting? by the time you get trained I will be graduating college (cus u have 75 iq) l0l0l

hey guys, my dad has a 1m house but I drive a 7k truck that I had to buy myself but I swear im rich!

are you questioning a program that makes twice as much as you starting? by the time you get trained I will be graduating college (cus u have 75 iq) l0l0l

hey guys, my dad has a 1m house but I drive a 7k truck that I had to buy myself but I swear im rich!

9k* and I'm not rich lol I just graduated high school and I doubt you will graduate in 16 weeks BTW I don't need to prove myself to you lol done with this

9k* and I'm not rich lol I just graduated high school and I doubt you will graduate in 16 weeks BTW I don't need to prove myself to you lol done with this

dude I haven't even had a fucking high school class in an entire year, I attend college full time while being enrolled into high school as well dumbass lmfa0. I guess your state only contains brain damaged morons like yourself

i'm assuming you weren't the smartest cookie in your graduating class since you aren't understanding what I'm explaining to you