RP Chases OB Dogs Around The Wilderness Several Times FT. Ascent And FI Scared To Prep Us

Papa Bear

Look @ Join date that will give you a 180 on what you just said LOOOOL sounds like you're sad I left you :/ I did the best thing that happened to Hate and made your clan and you don't like it because you failed to uphold what I created for you. Stop hiding behind your spam account Rijn "Hate Public Relations"

BTW am I brown?

@Koldkilla97

Nah fam he the whitest dude i know and he supports trump

Look @ Join date that will give you a 180 on what you just said LOOOOL sounds like you're sad I left you :/ I did the best thing that happened to Hate and made your clan and you don't like it because you failed to uphold what I created for you. Stop hiding behind your spam account Rijn "Hate Public Relations"

I actually kicked you LMFAO, and you didn't create brown sticky stuff. you wanted us to go -85 combat cap to camp Outburst. and I will quote the exact words you said.. "fuck sharkbrew, the people running the xlpc bracket on that website are tomatos and don't know how to control it correctly" thoughts @@slushpuppy?

but dw me and Aaron will be taking special measures this Saturday with our spare tanks on your clan =P

YOU CAN'T DISPUTE US EITHER PUSSY LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Nah fam he the whitest dude i know and he supports trump

ah yes, #Trump btw

I actually kicked you LMFAO, and you didn't create brown sticky stuff. you wanted us to go -85 combat cap to camp Outburst. and I will quote the exact words you said.. "fuck sharkbrew, the people running the xlpc bracket on that website are tomatos and don't know how to control it correctly" thoughts @@slushpuppy?

but dw me and Aaron will be taking special measures this Saturday with our spare tanks on your clan =P

And would I say fuck whoever is running the xlpc bracket when at the time it was only me? tryna think here... lmfao

It's 12am on Monday lmfao relax prep us or set up a pkri 6pm est any day. 

Lmfaoooooooooooo bro just eat your own words, he even got you on a screenshot :/ :/ :/

Haven't seen outburst win a fight in over a week, gz rp

RT

idk about anyone else but when I seen where this xlpc who doesn't have a website is attempting to flame a clan who has been open for over 10 years I justin beiberd a lil

then again I noticed afterwards that it was just singles posting another useless topic (again) ;P

Yo look at this little kid trying to pipe up after we closed his clan hahahhaha. Imagine losing to a clan with NO lpc experience and w/o a website. On God I would probably close too. Free smoke, free smoke.

actually no, you're wrong. this was during the time where Kim was trying to keep everything under control 

try again pussy

Kim was slumped with WCOTM and had no time running the whole thing herself. All she was trying to do is set up WCOTM for xlpc which I enforced lmfao try again please :D

Lmfaoooooooooooo bro just eat your own words, he even got you on a screenshot :/ :/ :/

RT

Yo look at this little kid trying to pipe up after we closed his clan hahahhaha. Imagine losing to a clan with NO lpc experience and w/o a website. On God I would probably close too. Free smoke, free smoke.

Funny, OB always so active on SB - crickets tonight boys. GZ RP - was EZ as usual whenever we get a straight 1v1 with OB. Even brought tanks to hit us - lmao whats new tho amiright???? 

Updated Rankings:

RP #1 @@DLPHN GANG @@RyanTheG @@Singles

BV #2 @@originalz @@Big Meat @

OB #3 @@R4ngeTAP @Exzrts 

Nonono Ascent is ahead of OB now, they put up much better of a fight

Elite of Rampage

repping a xlpc with no forums nor do they know how to operate swiftkit attempting to beef with a lpc 

new bundle of twigs btw

Ah yes, my clan with no forums bullied yours every trip, lasted longer and has a 10x better community than you will ever establish.

And this "new kid" killed your clan by simply leaving how does that feel?

Nonono Ascent is ahead of OB now, they put up much better of a fight

Ah yes, my clan with no forums bullied yours every trip, lasted longer and has a 10x better community than you will ever establish.

And this "new kid" killed your clan by simply leaving how does that feel?

Giving OB #3 is way too generous.. BV is #1 btw

idk about anyone else but when I seen where this xlpc who doesn't have a website is attempting to flame a clan who has been open for over 10 years I justin beiberd a lil

then again I noticed afterwards that it was just singles posting another useless topic (again) ;P

I closed hate gz rp