Eruption of Pures smashes Fatality P2P Pkri [Steamroll]

Father Justin

156e03s.png

EoP set out with 20 Pirates on a mission to destroy all green pony's in the wilderness. We decided to give Fatality a message before the weekend by steamrolling them in a P2P Pkri.

We caught them hiding in World 65 a high risk world and despite my members having +1's we weren't worried because we knew it was going to be easy. we do not forgive, know your place.

Shoutout to my boy Swelly aka the new Leader of Fi for returning in 1 iteming, grats on the new promo lad well deserved!!

KVyr2F9.png

Aaabo9y.png

WWW.EOP-RS.COM

First thing I saw was 2 eop mains, nty

I love how these forums are described as a "Pure/PKER community forums" so babablanka won't have to kick his own clan off these boards lmao

So you're telling me you ignored all the Fi mains in the video that we were attacking, wait a minute you didn't watch the whole video.. 

So you're telling me you ignored all the Fi mains in the video that we were attacking, wait a minute you didn't watch the whole video.. 

For all I know they could just be randoms while you have mains obviously fighting for you.

I just think it's funny how you won't make this a pure forums when it's basically only used by pures. I'm assuming it's because you know EoP would get brown sticky stuff on if they had to rely on members, who we all know, suck at the game.

09e87b5c6633176b05929b6f1289cfeb.png

For all I know they could just be randoms while you have mains obviously fighting for you.

I just think it's funny how you won't make this a pure forums when it's basically only used by pures. I'm assuming it's because you know EoP would get brown sticky stuff on if they had to rely on members, who we all know, suck at the game.

09e87b5c6633176b05929b6f1289cfeb.png

Oh yeah! Fatality dosen't use mains, their totally innocent! Good point, excellent, excellent observation.