RAMPAGE PKRI VS ASCENT FT. OB CRASHING OUR 1ST FIGHT

Fat Boy

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif

Last night Rampage massed up to 22 pandas for a late PKRI with Ascent

b4a291e42844ccbaee4e2205f294cc1f.png

b3cd4d51a09fdaf749438e78882f62ef.png

f08572195262361064b0f373c23629a8.png

FIGHTS

Rampage had to defend ghost hut for the PKRI ,  Ascent logged in under us but the PANDAS quickly pulled scimms on them and pushed them out of ghost hut , then we pulled our bows on them killing a lot of Ascent members , Rampage was up 10 then Outburst crashed our fight and focused us , i died but the clan was holding off Outburst at 18 ports and then the PANDAS stopped fighting OB and went to focus Ascent who was still at ghost hut. 

RAMPAGE UP 10 ON ASCENT WHEN OUTBURST CRASHED OUR 1ST PKRI WITH ASCENT

bc31d5d21ddac767891ed1524719fe91.png

VIDEO

I could be wrong but down to new sharkbrew rules are you not meant to screenshot the persons rank in ts also? or it could be anybody make sure this is not counted if so.

tbh i dont know the full details , no one told us anything about new rules

yea u got railed lmfa0, i guess u forgot about the other 3 fights at chaos altar =P

nigguh ur a rank still on 24/7.  your excuses for closing h8 "all ranks inactive" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stfu you dog. your clan is dead now your in Outburst the one clan you tried so hard to close and talked sht about LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL . 

nigguh ur a rank still on 24/7. your excuses for closing h8 "all ranks inactive" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stfu you dog. your clan is dead now your in Outburst the one clan you tried so hard to close and talked sht about LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .

actually, aaron works 70+ hours a week now and i weren't leading a clan without a rank structure. not every clan ranks up randoms from w308 snipe teams like urs bro!!!!!

tfw...

actually, aaron works 70+ hours a week now and i weren't leading a clan without a rank structure. not every clan ranks up randoms from w308 snipe teams like urs bro!!!!!

tfw...

okay thats great for aaron , im happy for him that he making money , You just a hypocrite. how you gunna join a team you talked sht about when h8 was open , like everyday you tried so hard to destroy them  by pushing xlpc trips to 2:30pm eastern which killed your clan more if i must say ....  and you joined them ? LOOOOOOOL . and rampage had this world 308 snipe team rank structure since we opened , no changes made & rampage rank structure  was way better then H8s sht ass rank structure. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

#World308SnipeTeamRanking closed a FULLY STRUCTURED rank clan LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL kid go eat a cookie. your fake af 

gf rp

gf bro