RAMPAGE MIDWEEK TRIP FT ASCENT/OUTBURST TEAMING ON US LOOOOOOOOL 2V1 NO PROBLEM

Fat Boy

Come home already

I remember when we closed vision,violence, then stomped flawless after their failure of a merge & actually had respect for your community until for whatever reason your rank team decided to act cocky this time around w/ rampage. Seems to me you guys are asking for the big blue cack again?

Btw never forget undefeated in preps/cw events vs you guys matterfact undefeated last version not losing 1 single prep.

Chill of Vzaqx come @ me big boy

Lemme state facts for u then say what u want cuz u irrelevant after the whoopings we been giving u lately

Vision and Vio were 2 snipe teams that merged together because the 2 clan leaders were friends and we wanted to go clan... Flawless closed b/c members went in-active and co-leader in jail lmao.. Weston wanted to join flawless cuz their members wanted more action, they just respectfully asked for name change and we already were gonna change our name anyways lol. 

If u want the hands boy just say something we can smoke u in 2v1 everynight even with tanks and 79's hitting us it aint nothing step yo game up. Tired of u ex lpc and xlpc kids who think u hot brown sticky stuff because u have experience with sharkbrew. How does it feel knowing RP the #1 xlpc doesn't need forums, website, or any LPC experience to give u this D and these L's. Remove yourself from this thread i'm done wit you.

Lemme state facts for u then say what u want cuz u irrelevant after the whoopings we been giving u lately

Vision and Vio were 2 snipe teams that merged together because the 2 clan leaders were friends and we wanted to go clan... Flawless closed b/c members went in-active and co-leader in jail lmao.. Weston wanted to join flawless cuz their members wanted more action, they just respectfully asked for name change and we already were gonna change our name anyways lol. 

If u want the hands boy just say something we can smoke u in 2v1 everynight even with tanks and 79's hitting us it aint nothing step yo game up. Tired of u ex lpc and xlpc kids who think u hot brown sticky stuff because u have experience with sharkbrew. How does it feel knowing RP the #1 xlpc doesn't need forums, website, or any LPC experience to give u this D and these L's. Remove yourself from this thread i'm done wit you.

Ok internet gangstar, none of those are facts so pleaee go back your brown sticky stuffty basement and dont pipe up to me before i kill your clan again.

I'm sorry bout ur stroke fam.. Check into the hospital for that real talk.. but knowing you, you'll bring your laptop and be on 24/7 anyways thats y u stay answering my pokes but ok u want 30v30 this weekend after the trip when all your members still logged on anyways u got it big boy

keep talking to him like that , give his ass a stroke lmao ,

Come home already

I remember when we closed vision,violence, then stomped flawless after their failure of a merge & actually had respect for your community until for whatever reason your rank team decided to act cocky this time around w/ rampage. Seems to me you guys are asking for the big blue cack again?

Btw never forget undefeated in preps/cw events vs you guys matterfact undefeated last version not losing 1 single prep.

u guys closed 1 week later when we became flawless ? : / and yhall became ambition or sum sht ? and we smoked yhall in a prep i think , then ambition closed ... now yhall on the come up again.  and when you wanna set up a prep vs Rampage ?  

u guys closed 1 week later when we became flawless ? : / and yhall became ambition or sum sht ? and we smoked yhall in a prep i think , then ambition closed ... now yhall on the come up again.  and when you wanna set up a prep vs Rampage ?  

Bro we own the xlpc forums these teams are so bad they can't even hold their own arguments let alone a fight in wildy or clan wars. Let's give them the quick 2-0 tonight after i'm off work

we actually dont have forums or lpc experience hes not lying,  and we have been giving the D to other clans hes also not lying about that , but i think we shud respect our future rivals dlphn until we prep them : o ? 

Bro we own the xlpc forums these teams are so bad they can't even hold their own arguments let alone a fight in wildy or clan wars. Let's give them the quick 2-0 tonight after i'm off work

no clan wants to mini us bro i legit asked every clan : / 

God your guys facts are horrible.

woah lil dick seems like you mad nigga & what LOL your stats compared to ours we just re opened. Ambition was not the same rank team as previous ascent lmfao, yea say no more baby dick we on our way.

u guys closed 1 week later when we became flawless ? : / and yhall became ambition or sum sht ? and we smoked yhall in a prep i think , then ambition closed ... now yhall on the come up again. and when you wanna set up a prep vs Rampage ?

More then happy set up preps once we have same stats as yall, why would we give you any sort of advantage. Get yo boy @dlpn gang on a leash before brown sticky stuff start turning up Ryan,

woah lil dick seems like you mad nigga & what LOL your stats compared to ours we just re opened. Ambition was not the same rank team as previous ascent lmfao, yea say no more baby dick we on our way.

More then happy set up preps once we have same stats as yall, why would we give you any sort of advantage. Get yo boy @dlpn gang on a leash before brown sticky stuff start turning up Ryan,

ill do a 70 cb cap for yhall if u wanan do a prep in the next 2 weeks 

God your guys facts are horrible.

so ascent didnt close and become ambition or execution i forget which one:o

ill do a 70 cb cap for yhall if u wanan do a prep in the next 2 weeks

so ascent didnt close and become ambition or execution i forget which one:o

Ascent closed and our members joined ambition with some old ranks.

I think we have 2 accounts over 65 cb so. Stay tuned well come at you when we avg your cbs.

Ascent closed and our members joined ambition with some old ranks.

I think we have 2 accounts over 65 cb so. Stay tuned well come at you when we avg your cbs.

ahhh alright ,  thx and sweet sounds good , currently 8-2 in preps <3 :(

• 2 weeks later...