Bloody Vikingz Bully LT L0L Happy Birthday

Aqua

880e320387.png

So today we set out with 69 Strong Vikingz to fuck LT up on they're birthday claiming LT had 70+ sign ups when they only really pulled 50 and maintained like 30 they're whole trip l0l we camped them x3 until they finally ended thanks for the fights LT/Zu/RD/ any other clan we fought or ran into.

videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAKflriFIOU

mtmwdjU.png

2f0dc96993214e868469a275d566c64b.png

azLyK1D.png

F4eYhF4.png

NH2xvPa.png

smsCSb1.png

SAM DYING 1v1 L0L

240zxwx.png

3125ca091c8bc9eb93e8642d4bf48774.png

b6b7160d34bb0af2cce7686c0bef30cf.png

This topic sucks and LT's topic sucks.

I was there firsthand on my powerful level 51.

In actuality what happened

BV and LT had 4-5 fights. All of which were crashed at some point except two.

Of these two, LT won one, and BV won one.

In the second fight that LT claims they won, BV won the fight as they had a 30 to LT's 15 opt advantage left. Remedy "Crashed" (Sniped) with 10 people, so LT dipped to single. BV took the win on this one, pretty obvious right? Well apparently not, LT walked down with their 15 and went to hill giants without telling anyone and claimed a win.

Literally every other fight got crashed and both parties claimed a win like every time anyone has ever crashed a fight ever.

I'll post proof of all the bullbrown sticky stuff If I feel like uploading my vid.

Overall every clan on this site has a bunch of really bad propaganda and you all suck.

This topic sucks and LT's topic sucks.

I was there firsthand on my powerful level 51.

In actuality what happened

BV and LT had 4-5 fights. All of which were crashed at some point except two.

Of these two, LT won one, and BV won one.

In the second fight that LT claims they won, BV won the fight as they had a 30 to LT's 15 opt advantage left. Remedy "Crashed" (Sniped) with 10 people, so LT dipped to single. BV took the win on this one, pretty obvious right? Well apparently not, LT walked down with their 15 and went to hill giants without telling anyone and claimed a win.

Literally every other fight got crashed and both parties claimed a win like every time anyone has ever crashed a fight ever.

I'll post proof of all the bullbrown sticky stuff If I feel like uploading my vid.

Overall every clan on this site has a bunch of really bad propaganda and you all suck.

Amen