Phoenix's Opening P2P Trip | FT. IR/Apex/Steamrolling Misfits

Ari

Hopefully you maintain the pull @@Ari make me proud only Doom rank I love <3

:><3

So instead of pking with the rest of the pure community for an additional 2 hours you ended early and resorted to buying your members. Logical. Ballistas are 50 cents each lmao.

never bought any members, we're just rich as fuck so we piss money like it's nothing

typical sunday for me tbh

bc7ac48268980000fac4b4e81ae7fa39.gif

Ok, something fishy is going on here. The topic title claims to have dominated certain clans in the wild. However, those other clans also claim to dominate this clan, for e.g., "MISFITS SUNDAY SWARM Ft. Peenix killed/SV/Apex/IR/SV/EOP/FOE" is a title of another topic posted just recently. Who is lying? I want to see more honesty from both topic posters. We want a transparent and just system of fact reporting. 

You will find every topic is like that. Just make the decision yourself by looking at both topics.

PX have an opening trip... Big hype bla bla... Results is <4 minute video with very little content? Ok...

Misfits crying over hats, changing their hats while we're having an opening trip ends up crying cause we brown sticky stuff on them lmfao.

Imagine returning with 300k hats while your leader returns with water staffs :thinking: reminds me of another clan

You will find every topic is like that. Just make the decision yourself by looking at both topics.

PX have an opening trip... Big hype bla bla... Results is <4 minute video with very little content? Ok...

You talk brown sticky stuff about misfits but you got bodied by them, gz on your trip besides that

lol you guys got bullied by misfits

I dont know why this clan feels like starting to talk mean things to us but W/E.

It will take us 3 weeks to slump them in the ground and stop making aftermath topics.

It reminds me of a certain clan called RD which gave us good action but then fell the need to flame us.

Ended in a 15 man pull 1 iteming other clans during sunday LMFAO.

I like some of the ranks of PH but if they want the honey they are going to get stung.

Hey I'm a nice guy, be respectfull and we'll give you action.

Be arrogant and you'll get stung, remember YOU started this.

OT: congratulations on your opening trip RD ft. Doom!