RAMPAGE VS BLOODY VIKINGS 3-0 ! 44V44 PREP ! BV SAYING WE GOT 18 INVITES ? BCH WHERE ?

Fat Boy

its a monday and the prep started late for gmt the world isnt only america tomato + we had nothing to prove after that 3-0 smokerino

Lmao you telling me they didn't have 2 minutes to spare, because that's how quick y'all fought us?

There was 40 outburst invites and 5 rampage kids at this prep duhhh

LOL I find it funny how just on Saturday you complained about RP riding BVs dick. Now it seems like OB is riding RP?

@ why you so salty get fucking bodied boi rampage #1 keep being trash you potato GOOD WIN RAMPAGE LETS GOOOO 45 STRONG BOYS

---- CANT BELIEVE THIS NIGGA SAID LITMOB WAS WITH US----- he didn't even enter one war wasn't on teamspeak and has nothing to do with rampage. what a fucking loser

45 Strong? LOL You telling me you pull more on a midweek then weekend? Then try using the excuse about GMTers being on late when Saturday starts at 4est and this prep started at 530-6est? explain that pls

Lmao you telling me they didn't have 2 minutes to spare, because that's how quick y'all fought us?

LOL I find it funny how just on Saturday you complained about RP riding BVs dick. Now it seems like OB is riding RP?

45 Strong? LOL You telling me you pull more on a midweek then weekend? Then try using the excuse about GMTers being on late when Saturday starts at 4est and this prep started at 530-6est? explain that pls

@ im not riding anyone's dick im saying you got bodied because you did get bodied at least we didn't team with Rampage like yourself kyp broccoli 

@ im not riding anyone's dick im saying you got bodied because you did get bodied at least we didn't team with Rampage like yourself kyp broccoli

Not riding dicks? Lmfao seems like you're riding RPs pretty hard and they're about to bust. We got bodied in a prep but still managed to stay on where we got our revenge in wildy and bodied them back and forced them to log so who really won? The last clan standing obviously.

Btw where was OB? 30 chilling in ts but said "let's snipe BV/rp" lmao

Not riding dicks? Lmfao seems like you're riding RPs pretty hard and they're about to bust. We got bodied in a prep but still managed to stay on where we got our revenge in wildy and bodied them back and forced them to log so who really won? The last clan standing obviously.

Btw where was OB? 30 chilling in ts but said "let's snipe BV/rp" lmao

I am flaming BV because of our rivalry but have you seen our ranks message rp to crash our fights to focus bv unlike yourself correct kyp. Like I said some people wanted to snipe "5-8" people because they don't like BV which was unofficial btw. So yes me flaming BV means i ride RP nice logic broccoli.

I am flaming BV because of our rivalry but have you seen our ranks message rp to crash our fights to focus bv unlike yourself correct kyp. Like I said some people wanted to snipe "5-8" people because they don't like BV which was unofficial btw. So yes me flaming BV means i ride RP nice logic broccoli.

Because of our rivalry? Lmao I thought we won that rivalry long time ago. You got like 10 former clan leaders in your clan but still managed to resort to sniping

45 to clanwars, and 20 to wild?, grats on showing your capability to pull, that's kinda the biggest accomplishment from this prep. But tbh , just become a prep clan because you seem to have your mouths full whenever we pull up in the wildy l0l. 

45 to clanwars, and 20 to wild?, grats on showing your capability to pull, that's kinda the biggest accomplishment from this prep. But tbh , just become a prep clan because you seem to have your mouths full whenever we pull up in the wildy l0l. 

u cancelled ur sunday trip to "prepare for the prep" only to get 3-0d... stop talking lol

u cancelled ur sunday trip to "prepare for the prep" only to get 3-0d... stop talking lol

Nah we cancelled cause social life's a thing for people, don't quote me with dumb brown sticky stuff 10head.

Because of our rivalry? Lmao I thought we won that rivalry long time ago. You got like 10 former clan leaders in your clan but still managed to resort to sniping

You legit make no sense I triggered you enough to bump a topic you lost in feels badman than again when does bv ever win lol.

Nah we cancelled cause social life's a thing for people, don't quote me with dumb brown sticky stuff 10head.

You legit had 40+ in chan but was to scared to go out yikes and you don't even have a social life you were in the ts chat crying when daddy hassan and mommy bigmeat was arguing all i could hear is DING DING DING.

You legit had 40+ in chan but was to scared to go out yikes and you don't even have a social life you were in the ts chat crying when daddy hassan and mommy bigmeat was arguing all i could hear is DING DING DING.

Awkward.. i wasn't even there. But i have you so pressed rn it's funny, but learn to get good ts audio "leaks", yours was embarrassing ours was funny.

Awkward.. i wasn't even there. But i have you so pressed rn it's funny, but learn to get good ts audio "leaks", yours was embarrassing ours was funny.

What do you mean you legit hear your leader crying and say log out or go to singles lol. Don't worry our leak is still there and you will never catch him oh btw you're bumping the topic where you got 3-0ed lol.

didn't you say yesterday you had 70 in ts before trip but still cancelled? Heh

When you can compete in wildy with the #1 XLPC let me know!

#1 XLPC gets 3-0ed by "invites"? Heh