MISFITS SUNDAY SWARM: Gwas fest Ft IR/Apex/Sv/RD/uB/Eop/Foe/Sup/AAO/Juan/MyMum

B-ryan

Me 2 :(

Nice trip and convincing videos!

Not to sure why Px talks about our 2-0 prep when this was a wilderness related sunday event.

They only have a 4 min long video and ended early to do CW SMH.

Oh wait, that's because they got fucked!

Shout-out to all the clans giving my clanmembers clean action!

We killed them like 10 times on 10 different aftermath abf lost 1 prep im fine with a 10-1 advantage including better sunday trips since they've opened

Lets see how long till they break

We killed them like 10 times on 10 different aftermath abf lost 1 prep im fine with a 10-1 advantage including better sunday trips since they've opened

Lets see how long till they break

RD won a prep vs us aswell as LPC

After that we won 3x in a row and they never wanted to prep us again or with pub off

A month and they will be demoralized to rag like Salso did with Redemption.

LOOOOOL PX ASKED YOU FOR FIGHTS ALL DAY ON IRC AND ALL YOU DID WAS NOT RESPOND!

BEETARDS, LOSE TO A FRESHLY OPENED CLAN! BAHAHAHAHA ~ UNTILL NEXT WEEKEND BEETARDCLAN!

I thought you were gonna ban px from the wildy but you just sat in singles

!Seen IRC logs with WHOIS

Goes to clanwars along with another bullied clan.

Claims they are winning some kind of competition against us.

I'm confused by the state of some people's capabilities and their interpretation of situations. 

Yes go hide and do inners / big mini's instead of joining the big boi's in the field, your clanmembers will believe that propaganda! *not*.

Ya we sat in singles attacking you fucking retards cause you cant seem to find the multi lines lmfao bye

Are you broccolied or just blind? Look at our multiple videos vs your two, 4minute videos FEATURING CLAN WARS LMFAO

LOOOOOL PX ASKED YOU FOR FIGHTS ALL DAY ON IRC AND ALL YOU DID WAS NOT RESPOND!

BEETARDS, LOSE TO A FRESHLY OPENED CLAN! BAHAHAHAHA ~ UNTILL NEXT WEEKEND BEETARDCLAN!

Are you mental or what? I was 1/3 ranks on and i got zero replies from you members. I even asked publicly and nothing haha. I also couldn't crash you guys because you legit stayed in singles. Big yawn

Are you broccolied or just blind? Look at our multiple videos vs your two, 4minute videos FEATURING CLAN WARS LMFAO

Are you mental or what? I was 1/3 ranks on and i got zero replies from you members. I even asked publicly and nothing haha. I also couldn't crash you guys because you legit stayed in singles. Big yawn

Stop your making yourself look broccolied