Fatality F2p Saturday

Tanqe

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Peaked 65~. Absolutely demolished EoP and every clans. Inivites won't help. Getting help from Bv won't help you. Mains won't help you. Getting help from RD won't help you. Ddosing @Jax won't help you.

Most of you guys already knew that EOP were strugging with their pulls due to their members who's sick of their mains like S K I T T L E, Seyojo Jr, and more. Got a source that EoP leader decided to tell Black Swelly to train his defence from 20 to 40 to boosting their Eop Members to angry on us. Also, I'd like to congratz on Black Swelly for training his defence to 40 since Leech told him so. Leech claimed that I hacked Black Swelly's computer and trained his account. I did not hack him at all.

Let's compare.

Black Swelly's original account is

[ EOP SWELLY ]: [RS07] Overall 1,224 | Att 60 | Def 1 | Str 90 | HP 83 | Range 83 | Pray 52 | Mage 94

His hacked account is

[L SWELLY L ]: [RS07] Overall 889 | Att 61 | Def 40 | Str 82 | HP 79 | Range 83 | Pray 52 | Mage 94

Tell me which acc are better. 

This is why Leech told Black Swelly to train his junk account to 40 defence to make EOP members thought that I hacked his account, but I did not.

You decide. 

Shout outs to EoP for trying to use their main to lead them for the weeks.

w9zYz23.png

WzDACOs.png

l9fLFrT.png

f85f83bcf8.png

Eop's trip 

[sat] [17:53:26] <eop-cleared> [Eop]Pixel_Pigeon: 

[sat] [17:53:29] <eop-cleared> u guys ended?

[sat] [17:53:33] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> i think so

[sat] [17:53:39] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> `leech pissed everyone off

[sat] [17:53:43] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> so we had a 14 man foe group

[sat] [17:53:53] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> just disorganizing the whole trip

Nice disorganizing trip, EOP. 

Remember when Foe closed, Rebel was FOE to join them to save from closing by Fatality.

Now, Rebel is 2nd faced. 

How? 

You tell me.

[sat] [17:54:26] <@FR12> foe retards

[sat] [17:54:29] <@FR12> who here was in foe once

[sat] [17:54:32] <@FR12> !Kb [EoP]Chirpp

[sat] [17:54:33] * Anna sets mode: +b *!*@Swift-B19B6688.host.darklite.be

[sat] [17:54:33] * [EoP]Chirpp was kicked by Anna (Requested)

[sat] [17:54:40] <@FR12> who else was ever in foe

[sat] [17:54:53] <@FR12> !kb [Eop]Pixel_Pigeon

[sat] [17:54:54] * Anna sets mode: +b *!*@Swift-769690CC.uk.owns.be

You seem salty, Rebel. 

Teaming with Dead FOE won't help you either.

[sat] [17:02:44] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> got a 12man foe pull sniping fights

[sat] [17:02:52] <eop-cleared> adhi helpeing u

[sat] [17:03:09] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> no

[sat] [17:03:11] <eop-cleared> we cleared u guys

[sat] [17:03:12] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> we're in foe ts

[sat] [17:03:13] <eop-cleared> just admit it 

[sat] [17:03:16] <eop-cleared> lol

[sat] [17:03:17] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> sniping the fuck out of your brown sticky stuff clan

[sat] [17:03:18] <+[Eop]Pixel_Pigeon> lol

iTXI5VG.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz8NXs46CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBKDp1BpI1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XKePraRjF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFJKLXp7FO

iTXI5VG.gif

We started out by hitting Bloody Vikingz (EOP's buddies) in the North big hills and we wanted to let them know that "teaming with EoP will not help you at all." After Bv found out that Fatality killed them, they decided to call their buddies, EoP, but EoP refused to come because they know that we'll carrot them out very simple. CP, BV, RD, and LT all crashed, but we cleared them quickly. Like 5 mintues later, EoP decided to come where we moved the North to black knights and do you know what's funny is? EOP sent their mains to rushed us first before EOP rushed us. After EOP came, we slammed them and it was too easy. Then EoP decided to call their ally, RD to crash us then we moved North and dipped. Eop were cleared in this fight with their help from mains and RD. 

68t90W7.png

RYqQryO.png

vny7n39.png

e4b4f98eb9.png

YC0mXgw.png

nUs7iva.png

Em5LDOq.png

iTXI5VG.gif

We scouted Bv in Hill hut for a little to find them after they helped EoP and we want to kill them. We logged in on top of them and slammed them. Then they called their buddies, EOP. We fought EOP + BV then EOP ran North to sperm and dipped out. 

OmRS583.png

s4SRdXZ.png

iTXI5VG.gif

We fought Su + RD + EOP then EOP back in fight and RD crashed from other way, we dragged fight to the North near boneyard to fight EOP 1v1 and EOP were almost cleared out, but they asked RD to come crash and EOP were cleared in this battle. Then we stayed here and fought RD and RD got cleared as well. 

iTXI5VG.gif

Eop decided to sitting in single for 30 mins~ because their minon clans, Bv were duking it out near hollow tree and they had no help or backup. Also, we found out that EoP were gonna rush RD who had 20 less then we rushed EoP and slammed them then they ran to single and hopped worlds, we followed them and they walked down and unwilling to go multi. 

bxkhAne.png

3s2n9uU.png

f3e7a6aae2.jpg

Most of you guys already knew that EOP were strugging with their pulls due to their members who's sick of their mains

This was the best part, we struggling so hard we pull 60+ every weekend.

OT: Looked like you got fucked, hopefully u have better luck today.

by the vids, doesnt look like they got fucked? lol

every eop main there sniping you lmao, gj fi

it doesnt show everyone.. its a glitch

moron 

ight I can already tell your delusional for saying that, it only happens when your almost a minimap away from each other not when your not clumped as Eop + Fi were there so start kneeling before I make you my slave geek

watched fi's vid looked like they were getting pushed around everywhere

This

First fight especially, Eop still had enough to withstand an RD crash and end up clearing them

Second fight looked a lot closer, in the beginning it seems like once again Fi are being pushed until some clans crash shortly after (didn't seem like it effected either clan from both POVs tbh) the second portion of the fight didn't really seem like either clan could take control... both had a lot left

Shame Rd keeps crashing the fights for #1

Sucks to be fatality....good thing all their new masser recruits are too cauliflower to realize the truth or they'd all have left your pathetic excuse of a clan by now. 3 hit and James would be extremely disappointed if they knew how low your clan has sunk in terms of pride.