Eruption of Pures - War. Don't type.

Guest Goop

Don't be a hypocrite, you crash clans constantly when you see fit ,and when you get a piece of your own medicine you start whining like a little bitch. Accept your punishment and move on.

yes the exception being that we're bigger than you and therefore can essentially do whatever we want. Whenever we fight Fi it's the only opportunity the other 4-5 clans have to fight each other without someone bigger coming in and clearing them in .5 seconds, so i'm not sure why some clans are choosing not to do that.

And once Fi slumps and there is no-one wanting to fight us, we'll be hunting after brown sticky stuff clans like RD that have been crashing us for weeks. Clans that have been getting their own action will be left relatively unscathed and will have a clear run to #2.

I guess we're seeing what clans have smart leaderships and what clans don't.

When ZU started sniping that first fight we were hitting FI until they moved north and you guys rushed at them in between us again.

These mains are fucked up mates, you're both the biggest clans in the Wilderness right now and you're not doing a very good job at representation of our community. FI and EOP should have spent all day having 60v60 PURE return fights without getting sniped or straight up rushed by groups of 10+ mains sniping cunts which I saw happen to both clans.

I mean, Zerg Unit, Supremacy and DR are all on their way to 50-60 man pulls, it looks fucking great to have some big returning pure fights. It looks fucking disgusting to have 60v60 pure fights with groups of mains sniping each other for little advantages to win. Both your leaderships need to stop giving so much of a fuck about a topic on Sharkbrew, they need to start providing more healthy PURE fights. It's literally like both of you clans are scared to lose and would rather use every excuse under the sun than take a loss.

We get targeted by Sv every trip who pull 20-30+ mains just to snipe us. We can gather around 5 mains max to try and even things out (which it obviously doesn't). We have no interest in mains being at fights and once Fi stop giving Sv ours locs it will end.

f24f22e00f.png

@@Murd why do you have a picture of Fi clearing you in your sig lmao

You do know the concepts of a return fight, especially when you're ultimately fighting the whole of w82? Ain't gonna look sweet 100% of the time lad.

Reading the minimap, doesn't seem like there are more blue dots than white dots regardless, seems like some stacking up/movements/map glitches yo. 

Don't be a hypocrite, you crash clans constantly when you see fit ,and when you get a piece of your own medicine you start whining like a little bitch. Accept your punishment and move on.

Difference is, we are the big dogs. Fi/Eop can crash whoever the fuck we want.

Know your place.

When ZU started sniping that first fight we were hitting FI until they moved north and you guys rushed at them in between us again.

These mains are fucked up mates, you're both the biggest clans in the Wilderness right now and you're not doing a very good job at representation of our community. FI and EOP should have spent all day having 60v60 PURE return fights without getting sniped or straight up rushed by groups of 10+ mains sniping cunts which I saw happen to both clans.

I mean, Zerg Unit, Supremacy and DR are all on their way to 50-60 man pulls, it looks fucking great to have some big returning pure fights. It looks fucking disgusting to have 60v60 pure fights with groups of mains sniping each other for little advantages to win. Both your leaderships need to stop giving so much of a fuck about a topic on Sharkbrew, they need to start providing more healthy PURE fights. It's literally like both of you clans are scared to lose and would rather use every excuse under the sun than take a loss.

Agreed. Is there anyway at all eop/fi can get ACers for SV that would work well? I just wish there were better solutions than to bring mains to actually fight with you. I would say to agree to team on SV but, this would probably just make things worse.

Agreed. Is there anyway at all eop/fi can get ACers for SV that would work well? I just wish there were better solutions than to bring mains to actually fight with you. I would say to agree to team on SV but, this would probably just make things worse.

Why would Fi agree to team on Sv when they are the ones giving them the fight locations to begin with lmao.

lol I rekt/humiliated that roflcats account so hard that the kid had to make a new account to try hard on anonymously.

That would make sense, especially seeing some of his other posts saying how clan wars > wilderness.. spoken like a true TLP member

After getting slayed repeatedly, it would make sense for him to do something like that.. unless of course "multiple people" also use that forum account :lol: