EoP - Intense Bees Smoked

Brap

e841bdc91f5a818a352096120ece5ed2.gif

EoP P2P Midweek

Got some intel clans were out in P2P, quickly massed up 31 sick cunts to shake lower tier clans down.

ae9fab7683.pngXvuspKC.png

After hearing clans were massing to fight, we first found Misfits slipping at CA with around 10-15 opts & quickly unloaded for our first clear of the day.

4IQowxR.png

Shortly after we set up a PKRI vs Misfits on 26 hills where we defended on there down 5-10 opts. With numbers bouncing back and forth after a few minutes of fighting we gradually took the upper hand catching 4+ mans everywhere. Pushing Misfits to Sperm then north of 18's where we got our second clear.

tLcOy3l.png

Snipe team RD v50 decided to camp the return spots allowing Misfits some breathing room to return via Corp, through fierce returning & maneuvering we managed to gain the upper hand pushing both MF & IR from 18's to Corp Hill.

After around 10 minutes off fighting IR belly flopped to leave Misfits on the ropes struggling to maintain numbers. Shortly after MF rolled over into singles and decided to get a spam while we picked up their loot in multi.

LN7RYcE.png

Idle on TS 24/7 for midweek action

eiO5ZGe.png

i9ZkbP7.png

IR donating ballista lmfao

552f9112f4e67b735f1d825e2885bedb.png

LN7RYcE.png

dM5oTWj.png8ndOsy3.pngAohYRuQ.png9dG8ujD.png

ER8cDag.pngw98WR7F.pngwClh61d.pngeirPRSE.png0cJjjvl.pngTy2Jkt5.png4IQowxR.pngtLcOy3l.png9yWaLdTg.png3udboua.pngEQD5UrP.pngrGuQZzY.png

DMVBvbQ.png

Just now, `Ryan said:

Ending spam in multi (EOP):

LN7RYcE.png

Ending spam in singles (Misfits):

5de0b4eecc6506813c229349e22c95dd.png

Nice try, but no need to claim fake wins

Yeah yeah mate just go check misfits topic and compare lol. Like I said, nice try, Sucks your vid has to cut out a lot.

Was fun thx for action. Maybe can get it again soon, im off this topic ;p

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

Yeah yeah mate just go check misfits topic and compare lol. Like I said, nice try, Sucks your vid has to cut out a lot.

Was fun thx for action. Maybe can get it again soon, im off this topic ;p

Refer to my last post for comparison, but yeah thanks for the victory bro we'll be sure to get more

8 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

You were pushed to singles, fight was already won by bees mate. Soz.

hahaha salty bee you got cleared and i personally got over 6 screenies with your name in them myself 

haha stay ez bee