best and worst callers you heard currently

Supremacy cc

currently

best

1. 3at he is pretty much the best caller still playing the game without a doubt having the lowest combat average and beating every clan at one point or another, should be without bias that I say this

2. Zach from zu went on a prep with them, he is close to where 3at is but not quite there in the bigger opt fights. single pile wise he is very good

3. sithlord gunna get a lot of haters on this one but honestly he aint that bad his member suck ass though

worst

1.the guy who calls lt is pretty brown sticky stuff I went to a prep with them once and I had no idea what was going on

2.Hassan self explanatory

3. whoever that guy in rd is that called the d scim push in p2p

best

drunk

sith (when he isn't thinking about shawn)

w0w2many

worst

sith (when hes grinding his teeth and saying shawn softly in the back ground as I was saying its fucking weird and its why I left)

bvg

toxic/lowkey

well cant say i'll miss yah!

How did anyone get put under the impression 3at is a good caller. Each and every Supremacy event I've been to there has been a lapse in calling on his part and someone who's not even in the clan (adhi) will takeover or something.

honestly this, the ts does go silent for quite a bit

How did anyone get put under the impression 3at is a good caller. Each and every Supremacy event I've been to there has been a lapse in calling on his part and someone who's not even in the clan (adhi) will takeover or something.

I don't even like supremacy anymore but 3at is decent

He tries hard and does well enough as a caller. Everyone else in the clan is just fucking broccolied tho apart from a few