Fi vs Zu F2p prep

Tanqe

>zu loses

>claims rd ddosed .

logic bruv. Just admit u got outplayed and u need weeks to prepare

lmfao we are admitting we got outplayed ? no excuses  and for the weeks to prepare? back to inners for you still won't help when Fi slam you today      =)   This was our first prep loss in months it was coming sooner or later  :lol:

@ its been planned for since before rd opened that I would be on vacation... and you guys have lost to eop more times than us 4 I think?

Idk why your flaming when your clan refuses to fight us.

give it up man, how is coming up with cauliflower propaganda on sharkbrew gonna help your clan/demoralise ours? nobody cares as much as you do... there's literally no point to constantly repeating yourself. we've beat you twice and both times ddosing incidents have occured, why would we continue fighting you? not to mention you hit off our main ts for 2 weeks. just give up man, i can't see how you actually enjoy clanning because you take it way too seriously just chill out and stop trying to get a rise out of people for anything and everything

@Sith-  Idk about before I joined, but in the last month and a half we haven't...Also Idk why you claim we refuse to fight you then provide no evidence.. We've beat you twice recently and there are other clans to fight. You're like an adopted child, nobody wants you but you expect all the attention.

@ have you noticed how none of your ranks say it isn't true and none of them will accept on here either lols

when has anybody ever denied it LOL (there's other clans to prep, you're ddosing tomatos, we've beat you twice it's not good practice)

you just read what you want to read you're an tomato, good job avoiding my reply and repeating yourself AGAIN