Rampage Officially going back to Sniping !

Fat Boy

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

my boy im just saying dont let him do services, we let him do it and he got defence on some accs bc he has some irl issues. He meeted up with a sf member irl and started to act strange asf so the sf member dropped him off thats when he came on tinychat scaring ppl of my clan and started to mis behave himself. Gl with your clan but just keep it in mind :)

sf lol, he's done multiple accounts already here for questing and training so far, and a lot can continue vouching for him here. I'd go crazy to myself over in sf don't blame the guy. But thanks for your opinion!

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

my boy im just saying dont let him do services, we let him do it and he got defence on some accs bc he has some irl issues. He meeted up with a sf member irl and started to act strange asf so the sf member dropped him off thats when he came on tinychat scaring ppl of my clan and started to mis behave himself. Gl with your clan but just keep it in mind :)

That story sounds weird and sus af lmao

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

Sounds deep bro good way to get carroted also meeting up with weirdos from rs

5 hours ago, Luciel said:

this is rs man, pre ded game and cancer trash xlpc ob bringing 30 tanks in 2017 good life hah

sounds like i broke you lmao , keep spending your time on a forum 24/7 xd , you should focus on irl if you're so insecure

On 11/7/2017 at 10:22 AM, DLPHN GANG said:

That story sounds weird and sus af lmao

ya its made up stories from desperate kids. I just try to ignore my fanboys at this point.  Literally triggered and resorting to making up full on lies about someone just because he left their brown sticky stuff clan. LMFAO