Rampage Officially going back to Sniping !

Fat Boy

IBk8VNo.png

Hey just an update to all the XLPC clans out their , Rampage is officially stepping down from the XLPC scene.

Rampage will not close , we will be on our 57-59s as a snipe team with a 8-14 man pull !

We are also joining the LPC Outlawz for some more fun and action ! ( on our p2p accounts)

Ranks & members all went inactive , so their is really no point for us to try to compete when we have a low pull !

6XMEKnZ.png

SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE XLPC CLANS OUT THEIR THAT WE FOUGHT

"OVERDOSE ,CHAOTIC ,BLOODY VIKINGS , OUTBURST , POP , ASCENT , BAD TIMING , HATE , RISK TAKERS , NBK/NOXI , NETWORK ,ATL & MANY MORE !

Thank you for your time and for the new clans opening up in the xlpc scene i wish you luck and all the best ! 

RAMPAGE GANG 4 LIFE ! 

lyENEh2.png

Some of our main fights vs other clans , For other vids you can check out "Rampageclan" on youtube ! we have many more  vids !

Respect to rampage for competing with alot of rank teams that been on this game for years and had a struggle fighting them for being a brand new clan this year. Put in alot of work glad to have the boys along with us now, LPC action coming soon!

So let me get this straight. 

You claim to be a snipe team because you can’t pull above 15 ppl and bin pulling 5-10 for months now. You say you’re still open to be a snipe team. Hahaha shoulda took my advice months ago get new ranks tomato. Don’t blame your dead clan on ranks being inactive lmao.

btw I closed Flawless and now Rampage pm for lessons, guides etc. @Luciel @DLPHN GANG @RyanTheG