Rampage Officially going back to Sniping !

Fat Boy

Thx Rampage fam, was fun while it lasted<3 Sad I don't play runescape.com anymore :( but I shall visit you boys when I can :).

Meanwhile, shoutout to:

Darkpures - The very first clan that Rampage/Violence/Snipe Unittt ever fought. 

OVERDOSE/Panahill - For this is where some of our Rampage core members originally met.

Bad Timing (BT) - For showing us the ropes to this whole xlpc scene.

Ascent - For bumping our topics every time they re-opened/re-closed.

POP - For showing how brown sticky stuff the xlpc scene can really be and introducing us to sharkbrew with their propaganda.

Hate Clan - For always being down to fight regardless of the opts.

Bloody Vikings - Idk but shoutout to Elmir for helping us with our ts3 when that brown sticky stuff got buggy. 

Chaotic - For introducing some new kids to the xlpc scene.

Network - For trolling the xlpc scene lmao i fuck wit y'all.

ATL - For giving our GMT kids action. 

Noxi - For coming wit us for a few trips.

Risk Takers - For continually growing the xlpc scene.

Zoom - For becoming part of the Rampage Family.

F2P Hybrids - For showing me how to really sharkbrew - yes u Master FuDog.

The Weston/Snipe Kids - For joining the Rampage family and making something fun to do every weekend when I woke up. 

And Last but Not Least - RYAN for doing this whole thing with no prior experience whatsoever and still dogging these LPC kids. If anybody ever needs a rank - Ryan is that dude. 

12 minutes ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Thx Rampage fam, was fun while it lasted<3 Sad I don't play runescape.com anymore :( but I shall visit you boys when I can :).

Meanwhile, shoutout to:

OVERDOSE/Panahill - For this is where some of our Rampage core members originally met.

POP - For showing how brown sticky stuff the xlpc scene can really be and introducing us to sharkbrew with their propaganda.

Bloody Vikings - Idk but shoutout to Elmir for helping us with our ts3 when that brown sticky stuff got buggy. 

The Weston/Snipe Kids - For joining the Rampage family and making something fun to do every weekend when I woke up. 

And Last but Not Least - RYAN for doing this whole thing with no prior experience whatsoever and still dogging these LPC kids. If anybody ever needs a rank - Ryan is that dude. 

Ryan's that nigga tho

2 hours ago, R4ngeTAP said:

So let me get this straight. 

You claim to be a snipe team because you can’t pull above 15 ppl and bin pulling 5-10 for months now. You say you’re still open to be a snipe team. Hahaha shoulda took my advice months ago get new ranks tomato. Don’t blame your dead clan on ranks being inactive lmao.

btw I closed Flawless and now Rampage pm for lessons, guides etc. @Luciel @DLPHN GANG @RyanTheG

Dont even quote me broccoli

1 hour ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Meanwhile, shoutout to:

:D

1 hour ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Meanwhile, shoutout to:

5 hours ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Meanwhile, shoutout to:

7 hours ago, Crusher said:

Respect to rp altho u shoulnt join outlawz their leader aka hick has mental issues irl and hacks his own membs. He didnt got kicked out of 2 clans in a month for no reason. Just saying

You have no Idea what your talking about lol.

10 minutes ago, Cripzy said:

Can confirm the people I work with aren't snakes, no love for snakes on my side.

my boy im just saying dont let him do services, we let him do it and he got defence on some accs bc he has some irl issues. He meeted up with a sf member irl and started to act strange asf so the sf member dropped him off thats when he came on tinychat scaring ppl of my clan and started to mis behave himself. Gl with your clan but just keep it in mind :)