Brewbux Ft. Clan Hats, Overlays & Trading

Lenin

seems to me like you guys are trying to cash in. Why don't u focus on more important stuff? (punishing clans for bringing mains to weekend trips, Punishing clans for the rigging of preps, Holding your Forum ranks accountable, v etc) < will list more if asked for but this is off the top of my head.

Focus on stuff that will improve the quality of your toxic community, instead of trying to sell out. ( you can sell out for a whole lot more if ur community was better)

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

Like I said earlier to Edjez (I think), we will be discussing (with staff, soon) people with the points & hats etc. before all of this/reset. I think we'll be able to restore them or give equivelant points back, not 100% sure though.

don't forget to refund the tax too as well

2 hours ago, Olm said:

seems to me like you guys are trying to cash in. Why don't u focus on more important stuff? (punishing clans for bringing mains to weekend trips, Punishing clans for the rigging of preps, Holding your Forum ranks accountable, v etc) < will list more if asked for but this is off the top of my head.

Focus on stuff that will improve the quality of your toxic community, instead of trying to sell out. ( you can sell out for a whole lot more if ur community was better)

How is this trying to sell out? You can't buy this virtual currency with real currency. Its only earnable through activity and only tradable with itself...

Those are problems the community has been facing for a long time. If there was an effective way to stop mains for good by our part, we would have done it already. You seriously cant hold us responsible for the sloppy and poor decisions made by clan ranks. & the only way this problem can be solved once and for all is through Jagex's intervention. We are attempting to tackle some of these problems to the best of our ability. We just revamped the COTM and are revamping WCOTM and Disputing.

"Toxic community". A quick glimpse at your profile and I can see majority of your posts are flaming Supremacy. Yes... 'I will be toxic, call the community toxic, and continue being toxic'. Perfect.

57 minutes ago, Lenin said:

How is this trying to sell out? You can't buy this virtual currency with real currency. Its only earnable through activity and only tradable with itself...

Those are problems the community has been facing for a long time. If there was an effective way to stop mains for good by our part, we would have done it already. You seriously cant hold us responsible for the sloppy and poor decisions made by clan ranks. & the only way this problem can be solved once and for all is through Jagex's intervention. We are attempting to tackle some of these problems to the best of our ability. We just revamped the COTM and are revamping WCOTM and Disputing.

"Toxic community". A quick glimpse at your profile and I can see majority of your posts are flaming Supremacy. Yes... 'I will be toxic, call the community toxic, and continue being toxic'. Perfect.

funny how u didnt address the rigging of preps, instead you don't hold yourself accountable, You deflect and say "only jagex can handle this problem"

This is clearly laying down the pavement to buy this "virtual currency" with actual currency down the road. 

& yeah so what if i troll a dying clan every-so-often? even in good community forums there is a little bit of banter. When i say "Toxicity" i mean the "PM ME TO LEAK" spams that u see in the status updates during the weekends on your forums, among other things.

40 minutes ago, Olm said:

funny how u didnt address the rigging of preps, instead you don't hold yourself accountable, You deflect and say "only jagex can handle this problem"

This is clearly laying down the pavement to buy this "virtual currency" with actual currency down the road. 

& yeah so what if i troll a dying clan every-so-often? even in good community forums there is a little bit of banter. When i say "Toxicity" i mean the "PM ME TO LEAK" spams that u see in the status updates during the weekends on your forums, among other things.

I did.. "We just revamped the COTM" and we did hold ourselves accountable if you read the announcement and update threads. The Jagex fixing is directed at the main problem.

Yes, you're so well at predicting the future when your recalling of the past is soo accurate.

'Pm me to leak' is not toxicity. @Evan God bless dude is this guy for real?

3 minutes ago, Lenin said:

I did.. "We just revamped the COTM" and we did hold ourselves accountable if you read the announcement and update threads. The Jagex fixing is directed at the main problem.

Yes, you're so well at predicting the future when your recalling of the past is soo accurate.

LMFAO how the fuck is he relevant in this discussion ?

Your forums aren't worth a fuck, and will remain to be the cancer they are.

2 minutes ago, Olm said:

mostly to watch the propaganda, & look at the cancer.

Your community servers no purpose then a safe-haven where trolls come to entertain themselves.

Hey look at me, I complain about cancer, pretend I'm watching, then complain again, then participate in cancer, and complain again.

On a serious note, from a psychological perspective, doing something you hate is one of the most unhealthy things you can do to yourself.

3 minutes ago, Lenin said:

Hey look at me, I complain about cancer, pretend I'm watching, then complain again, then participate in cancer, and complain again.

On a serious note, from a psychological perspective, doing something you hate is one of the most unhealthy things you can do to yourself.

I TROLLED ONCE. and all of a sudden I'm partaking in the fucking cancer! LOL

i like how u turned the conversation from holding urself accountable to me holding myself accountable. lmao

4 minutes ago, Olm said:

I TROLLED ONCE. and all of a sudden I'm partaking in the fucking cancer! LOL

i like how u turned the conversation from holding urself accountable to me holding myself accountable. lmao

Your post history is filled with troll, poor banter and flaming supremacy. The reason I gave that italics is not because im holding you accountable god bless, its because you said you watch the cancer but dont participate in it, yet a few posts up you said you're flaming a dead clan. As if thats not a typical thing trolls/toxic people say...

4 minutes ago, Lenin said:

Your post history is filled with troll, poor banter and flaming supremacy. The reason I gave that italics is not because im holding you accountable god bless, its because you said you watch the cancer but dont participate in it, yet a few posts up you said you're flaming a dead clan. As if thats not a typical thing trolls/toxic people say...

okay so what if i partake in the cancer? That doesn't change the fact that ur community is filled with it. Which in my opinion, would normally be fine, but the fact that some of ur main staff partake in the cancer, isn't.

Just now, Olm said:

okay so what ii i partake in the cancer? That doesn't change the fact that ur community is filled with it. Which in my opinion, would normally be fine, but the fact that some of ur main staff partake in the cancer, isn't.

So you said you dont partake in the cancer but now you're saying you do?

That directly goes back to what I said before. You're complaining about something you partake in. So.. why the fuck do you think you hold some moral grounds to suggest anything if you're no different from the people you seem to hate?

1 minute ago, Lenin said:

So you said you dont partake in the cancer but now you're saying you do?

That directly goes back to what I said before. You're complaining about something you partake in. So.. why the fuck do you think you hold some moral grounds to suggest anything if you're no different from the people you seem to hate?

i never suggested i hold moral high-ground over anything. & Yes i partake in the cancer of ur forums, but that doesn't mean i would like to see it remain this way. but all you are suggesting is i stop using this cancer forums all together.

Just now, Olm said:

i never suggested i hold moral high-ground over anything. & Yes i partake in the cancer of ur forums, but that doesn't mean i would like to see it remain this way. but all you are suggesting is i stop using this cancer forums all together.

You keeping flaming the community even though you're actively being a part of the problems you mentioned, and that we are sell outs based on the future, and said we aren't worth anything etc. logically speaking you have no reason to use this community then?

Oh but you dont want it to remain like this? But you've never shown any initiative to being different..

Majority of your post count is based on flaming/trolling/spamming? But you still want the community to change..

1 minute ago, Lenin said:

You keeping flaming the community even though you're actively being a part of the problems you mentioned, and that we are sell outs based on the future, and said we aren't worth anything etc. logically speaking you have no reason to use this community then?

Oh but you dont want it to remain like this? But you've never shown any initiative to being different..

Majority of your post count is based on flaming/trolling/spamming? But you still want the community to change..

you're obviously picking and choosing what your referencing. i HAVE made plenty of initiatives. You bothered looking into my posting history, and you should look a little further & you'll see plenty of my conversations with other ranks (those who are more reasonable then you btw) talking about how this community can be improved. Most of them argued with me and then reasoned with me. You on the other hand are just encouraging me to stop partaking in this community at all. Goes to show the only reason u have a rank is because ur some sort of web-designer . lol, helluva resume "designer for a toxic community on the internet"

2 minutes ago, Olm said:

you're obviously picking and choosing what your referencing. i HAVE made plenty of initiatives. You bothered looking into my posting history, and you should look a little further & you'll see plenty of my conversations with other ranks (those who are more reasonable then you btw) talking about how this community can be improved. Most of them argued with me and then reasoned with me. You on the other hand are just encouraging me to stop partaking in this community at all. Goes to show the only reason u have a rank is because ur some sort of web-designer . lol, helluva resume "designer for a toxic community on the internet"

Yes. I got rank because I'm "some sort of web-designer".

Ok, at this point the debate or argument here is pointless and off-topic to this particular announcement. If you want to suggest improvements to the community please do so in this section. Otherwise, this has reached it's inevitable end since you have nothing more to say about this announcement and interested elsewhere.

14 hours ago, Lenin said:

I literally lost brain cells reading @Olm responses, unsure who it is but I think I have an idea.

I do think it is pointless to have people advertising "pm to leak" in sigs/ statuses/ topics. Just promotes an unhealthiness to the community, leaks are going to happen and are very viable but to have such advertisement is copping out and trashy looking IMO.

So what if you can use $$ to buy brewbux from  other players, if a clan wants to advertise or have a stickied topic it is good advertisement, maybe not right now at SB's current state but if the future goes to plan, will definitely benefit. People buy scape GP every day to get ahead, small micro transactions aren't harmful, when it becomes the only option that's negative. If it was $$$ to buy made up  brewbux that would be a huge problem, but if I pay X $100 for 10k of his brewbux, he loses them and I gain, that is fine. if I pay Sharkbrew $100 to just generate put 10k brewbux on my account that is lame.

14 hours ago, Olm said:
14 hours ago, Lenin said:

okay so what if i partake in the cancer? That doesn't change the fact that ur community is filled with it. Which in my opinion, would normally be fine, but the fact that some of ur main staff partake in the cancer, isn't

If its cancerous in your opinion, adding to cancer in anyway or retaliating doesn't help at all, so I don't understand the reasoning. Throw a report down, let the mods see it.

3 hours ago, Evan said:

I literally lost brain cells reading @Olm responses, unsure who it is but I think I have an idea.

I do think it is pointless to have people advertising "pm to leak" in sigs/ statuses/ topics. Just promotes an unhealthiness to the community, leaks are going to happen and are very viable but to have such advertisement is copping out and trashy looking IMO.

So what if you can use $$ to buy brewbux from  other players, if a clan wants to advertise or have a stickied topic it is good advertisement, maybe not right now at SB's current state but if the future goes to plan, will definitely benefit. People buy scape GP every day to get ahead, small micro transactions aren't harmful, when it becomes the only option that's negative. If it was $$$ to buy made up  brewbux that would be a huge problem, but if I pay X $100 for 10k of his brewbux, he loses them and I gain, that is fine. if I pay Sharkbrew $100 to just generate put 10k brewbux on my account that is lame.

If its cancerous in your opinion, adding to cancer in anyway or retaliating doesn't help at all, so I don't understand the reasoning. Throw a report down, let the mods see it.

I'd prefer not to keep an argument going regarding other topics so anything other than the topic we can discuss on Discord. The only reason I tagged you is because based on his posts and history he seems to be in IR.

The idea to buy Brewbux with $$ could potentially be implemented. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the clan with the most activity will dominate it. We can talk about this later if we can find a safety net to assure all clans have equal trading capacities (Communism must prevail).

On 11/16/2017 at 10:07 AM, Evan said:

dont @ me

• 2 weeks later...