soo

Dripz`

because im posting them as i find them then i keep looking for more

and this whole topic was about fi being bad? or did you fail to see that

Then why did you @ me broccoli?

Reread the following: Yeah the only fullout win they can get is against EoP r0f everybody wins against EoP nobody cares about them they suck.

I'll break it down for you. Fatality is a bad clan. They are so bad that they can only win against EoP. EoP is not only very bad they make themselves look like retards every other day. 

If you understand what I'm trying to tell you you'll see that we are in fact arguing for the same side.

Now what's interesting here is that Fi is not only bad, they are the best bad clan around after Foe and MM closed from being incredibly good (lmao).

Keep living in the past and you might make it to the same uni as Jonty!

Then why did you @ me broccoli?

Reread the following: Yeah the only fullout win they can get is against EoP r0f everybody wins against EoP nobody cares about them they suck.

I'll break it down for you. Fatality is a bad clan. They are so bad that they can only win against EoP. EoP is not only very bad they make themselves look like retards every other day. 

If you understand what I'm trying to tell you you'll see that we are in fact arguing for the same side.

Now what's interesting here is that Fi is not only bad, they are the best bad clan around after Foe and MM closed from being incredibly good (lmao).

Keep living in the past and you might make it to the same uni as Jonty!

im not even arguing with you

thats what you thought lmao

I just wanted you to see the vids thats why i @'d you

im not even in eop

and I partially agree with you that after MM, Foe and Tlp closing they seem to be top tier but I think Eop is beginning to smash them 

people immediately think you have to be against somebody if they talk to you on this site lmfao thats fucked

im not even in eop

and I partially agree with you that after MM, Foe and Tlp closing they seem to be top tier but I think Eop is beginning to smash them 

people immediately think you have to be against somebody if they talk to you on this site lmfao thats fucked

im not even in eop

Well, I've seen em all but the first one you posted. Not in Fi

Look at these for a blast:

Eop up 7

Eop up 7 again but this time from the start

From time to time it's the harsh truth as an Rd member

Well, I've seen em all but the first one you posted. Not in Fi

Look at these for a blast:

Eop up 7

Eop up 7 again but this time from the start

well Foe and Tlp were good so they deserved to win

but I heard Fi ddosed Eop's TS that fight in order to win

anyway all of this discussion means nothing. Lets just wait and see who wins between Eop and Fi this year =p

and Foe and MM both closed after raping Fi xd people can think they closed coz they were bad but they would most likely be saying that if they had something against the clans. Most people know they quit as the majority of people in them lost interest in pure clanning and the game.

anyway ttyl ;)

well Foe and Tlp were good so they deserved to win

but I heard Fi ddosed Eop's TS that fight in order to win

anyway all of this discussion means nothing. Lets just wait and see who wins between Eop and Fi this year =p

Well the vid I posted earlier is the recording from EoPs teamspeak during R3, where they claim they got DDoS'd. As you can hear their teamspeak is working perfectly, that's what makes this vid so funny: