Outburst Monday Clusters | Violating BT,NBK and Destiny [Undefeated]

Broxxx

1 hour ago, bt black son said:

oh shut your foooooking mouth stop sucking ryan off cause he came to your brown sticky stuff lpc clan with a few broken RAMPISS MEMBERS SHADDUP we won everything in wildy broke ya bitch leader brad like we will break you againnnn

Yall neva accomplished brown sticky stuff sht up lmfao cause u pulled tanks to a trip pulled randoms didnt mean you competed, Tbh i liked BT before yall came in here acting like yall was some brown sticky stuff, nigga walk away you not brown sticky stuff BT wont ever be brown sticky stuff lil bitch

@PICwarior381 shut up lil bitch get on ya leash, i liked you to before u got a big ass head for whateva reason but now u can lick deez nuts bundle of twigsot ur clan sucks dick and its xlpc! How much more worse can ya get

10 minutes ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

Yall neva accomplished brown sticky stuff sht up lmfao cause u pulled tanks to a trip pulled randoms didnt mean you competed, Tbh i liked BT before yall came in here acting like yall was some brown sticky stuff, nigga walk away you not brown sticky stuff BT wont ever be brown sticky stuff lil bitch

@PICwarior381 shut up lil bitch get on ya leash, i liked you to before u got a big ass head for whateva reason but now u can lick deez nuts bundle of twigsot ur clan sucks dick and its xlpc! How much more worse can ya get

You ain't brown sticky stuff little bundle of twigsgot, we killed Ascent denying the truth doesn't change the fact that we killed every version of Ascent you can run your big mouth all you want but we killed your bitch ass clan

Outlaws will not last long cause you got broccolied ranks expect from Fazing

GL on your sniping trips little bundle of twigsgot now stay quiet rat and kyp

44 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

You ain't brown sticky stuff little bundle of twigsgot, we killed Ascent denying the truth doesn't change the fact that we killed every version of Ascent you can run your big mouth all you want but we killed your bitch ass clan

Outlaws will not last long cause you got broccolied ranks expect from Fazing

GL on your sniping trips little bundle of twigsgot now stay quiet rat and kyp

You can't even catch your own leaks, big daddy jay has to help you out. Outlaws managed to accomplish more then BT has done their entire existence watch your self you little peasant.

Your clan cant even compete in a xlpc scene, you do inners on weekend events LOL. Let me know when you got a good enough rank team to move up and actually compete you little bitch.

20 minutes ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

You can't even catch your own leaks, big daddy jay has to help you out. Outlaws managed to accomplish more then BT has done their entire existence watch your self you little peasant.

Your clan cant even compete in a xlpc scene, you do inners on weekend events LOL. Let me know when you got a good enough rank team to move up and actually compete you little bitch.

lmfaooooooo jay did brown sticky stuff trying to get us kick an innocent guy lmfaoo but ty for trying tho

Ye of course you done so much in Outlaws snipe trips every fucking day what you talking about lmfaooo

Funny how you talk about our ranks when you opened and closed your clan a millions times omg your ranks are so fucking dogbrown sticky stuff don't need to move up when we fuck brown sticky stuff up

keep quoting me I love it

13 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

lmfaooooooo jay did brown sticky stuff trying to get us kick an innocent guy lmfaoo but ty for trying tho

Ye of course you done so much in Outlaws snipe trips every fucking day what you talking about lmfaooo

Funny how you talk about our ranks when you opened and closed your clan a millions times omg your ranks are so fucking dogbrown sticky stuff don't need to move up when we fuck brown sticky stuff up

keep quoting me I love it

Speak english please