Outburst Monday Clusters | Violating BT,NBK and Destiny [Undefeated]

Broxxx

Just now, bt black son said:

before i closed remember i broke you into 3x teams come for me nigga we dont switch names every other month 

bruh your getting slapped by nbk and your afraid to prep them .... just neck yourself. lmfao

12 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

bruh your getting slapped by nbk and your afraid to prep them .... just neck yourself. lmfao

i just smoked you at fog chin up l0l0l if you really think nbk can beat bt in a clean 1 v 1 you are dumber than your brown sticky stuff clan rp you was in their cape swatting us for the opening trip and they was still getting pushed to singles every remake clan you made been brown sticky stuff hurry and train to 45 so i can break this "op" clan like i did your others 

2 hours ago, bt black son said:

i just smoked you at fog chin up l0l0l if you really think nbk can beat bt in a clean 1 v 1 you are dumber than your brown sticky stuff clan rp you was in their cape swatting us for the opening trip and they was still getting pushed to singles every remake clan you made been brown sticky stuff hurry and train to 45 so i can break this "op" clan like i did your others 

Bt complete brown sticky stuff stop talking you didn’t close anything never will

4 hours ago, bt black son said:

you sound jealous @PICwarior381 mentor and you not but drop the ob cuh brown sticky stuff thats eop slang lol stop trying to be like them so much you already have their members you won man let it go baby 

Where did I say "Ob cuh" you broccoli and yes we beat you so don't be mad please show me where the EOP members are at OB trip I wanna see.

7 hours ago, bt black son said:

WAIT ARE YOU happy you killed 1 person with 17 people ? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ,  bro you did not do nothing to any of my clans. you actually lost every single clan wars event vs the clans i had open. you also closed when xlpc was 70cb cap cuz you could not compete ...  you got slapped 24/7. stop trying to act like your even good lmfao .  come 30v30 us 60cb cap. you fuckin pussy.

@RyanTheG are you dumb you was beating us when we moved to pures from mains l0000000l and got adjusted to the pure scene after that you was sucking my dick to wear my cape to even fight ob bitch i carried you that midweek and got you a "W" in the wildy from ob  i left the scene and you got bullied back into a fucking snipe team you couldnt do anything with the scene i reopen bt the scene super lit again  you were and forever will be nothing as long as i play youll always be the guy thats over looked in this bracket quote me if you want tanks when u hit 45+ yeah i said rune tanks when you hit 45+ pussy @PICwarior381 killed you rem what happen last time we broke you with tanks you cried to sb ts ill do it again 

16 minutes ago, bt black son said:

@RyanTheG are you dumb you was beating us when we moved to pures from mains l0000000l and got adjusted to the pure scene after that you was sucking my dick to wear my cape to even fight ob bitch i carried you that midweek and got you a "W" in the wildy from ob  i left the scene and you got bullied back into a fucking snipe team you couldnt do anything with the scene i reopen bt the scene super lit again  you were and forever will be nothing as long as i play youll always be the guy thats over looked in this bracket quote me if you want tanks when u hit 45+ yeah i said rune tanks when you hit 45+ pussy @PICwarior381 killed you rem what happen last time we broke you with tanks you cried to sb ts ill do it again 

you really talking about tanks ? lol ur getting bt killed again.  my nigguh dont forget you were begging all of rp to join bt. but when we with to help nbk you were mad. get your finger out your ass and prep a clan.  do something at clan wars. why you so afraid of clan wars lmfao.  you get smoked in wild 24/7 for the past 2 weeks. go try clan wars.   bruh once we hit 45cb your gunna get slapped by every clan. LOL.  

11 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

you really talking about tanks ? lol ur getting bt killed again.  my nigguh dont forget you were begging all of rp to join bt. but when we with to help nbk you were mad. get your finger out your ass and prep a clan.  do something at clan wars. why you so afraid of clan wars lmfao.  you get smoked in wild 24/7 for the past 2 weeks. go try clan wars.   bruh once we hit 45cb your gunna get slapped by every clan. LOL.  

my nigguh i begged ya cw based members to join bt ? i banned all of them once i got on ts why would i want niggas who get bullied by ob and break into a snipe team nbk got bodied by us yesterday ? destiny got railed at ca by us yesterday ? ob we gave them few scraps they won due to cmb lvls get 45+ so i can break your 100th remake of a clan "op" next 

12 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

OB using EOP invites, aaa nothing new there

*Multi-clanners, dominating lpc and xlpc #feelsgoodman

12 hours ago, originalz said:

Im in CD but i went out with Bt today to try this scene out and its fun afffffff

Join OB homie! I'm there

5 minutes ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

Guys delusional Ryan wasn't fuck bad timing always the brown sticky stufftiest clan in the scene do you remember them winning anything?

You shouldn't be talking Ascent was more than brown sticky stuff we closed your ass so stay quiet

2 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

My man RYAN you can say wtf you want, you are a bit like Ascent you opened a million clan and closed all of them and don't forget we made flawless we made you merge to compete

still love you tho <3

26 minutes ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

Guys delusional Ryan wasn't bad timing always the brown sticky stufftiest clan in the scene do you remember them winning anything?

oh shut your foooooking mouth stop sucking ryan off cause he came to your brown sticky stuff lpc clan with a few broken RAMPISS MEMBERS SHADDUP we won everything in wildy broke ya bitch leader brad like we will break you againnnn