Misfits New Year Eve Smash Ft. FOE/EZ/KOP

Zee

XLfECns.png

On New Year Eve, Misfits went out for one of the last events of 2017 to kill anyone in our wilderness. Thinking the wild was going to be dead, we were wrong. We stumbled on FOE, EZ and KOP getting full clears and smiting +1s, ending 2017 with a fun pk trip.

We pked for about 4 hours, starting off with 16 later peaking at 26 hornets!

I want to thank all the Misfits for making 2017 such a great year for us!

hnmDTyd.png

We ran into FOE at revs. We were hopping on top of them. The fight took place in the center of REVs with around matched opts. The fight kept going back and forth for a few minutes, but we were able to get the upper hand and get the full clear. It took us a bit of time as FOE had some mains with them.

Thanks for the action.

v7i8Y.png

Misfits vs Elite Zerks

We ran twice into the Zerk clan called EZ. We were able to get full clears twice, smiting over 30M in loot off of them. The fight took place south of the revs, being able to get on piles on any Zerkers that came in us, later pushing on top of them getting the full clear.

bank loot

https://clips.twitch.tv/OilyPrettiestDootGrammarKing

v7i8Y.png

Misfits vs RAG cc (KOP)

As well we ran into the RAG cc getting full clears on them fighting them down opts. We were able to maintain the south side as they were throwing themselves at our feet. The rag cc not being able to tank, they were all easy 1 bangs and we pushed north on top of them claiming our loot.

v7i8Y.png

5vYEQfM.pngoDI5UCF.pngOqIQeA5.png

44a14de51dd7e6cdae027b74d2aad616.png

• 1 month later...