Real Talk.

pam

critical poo poo  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is Critical Damage scared to rival a real clan?

• Yes
    • No

I see some people trying to keep it 100 with status updates but it's not enough.

I want to know how many people think Critical Damage can hold their own against a real clan. Leaking audio of a 12 year old transgender and rivaling BT is one thing, what about when CD tried to step to Rage or UB? Has CD ever slumped a clan that doesn't have a leader who's led by a cuck full of unreleased sexual Hormones?  (joined CD after being slumped by them)

I can say for certain that even with 10+ mains on my clan I have never been broken by a beaner and a mute yellow tooth who are both struggling to pass community college.

Let me know fellas

44 minutes ago, Tom Riddelin said:

I can say for certain that even with 10+ mains on my clan I have never been broken by a beaner and a mute yellow tooth who are both struggling to pass community college.

Let me know fellas

lol who you referring too?

Just now, Tom Riddelin said:

damn bruh idk if ur hairstyles are in a position to call some1 a tranny o.o

theres a reason you shaved ur head nigga dont forget 

i have atm blonde bowlcut but dont change the fact that rage closed and got bullied by cd LMAO (ur name is pamela btw)

Just now, Jimi said:

i have atm blonde bowlcut but dont change the fact that rage closed and got bullied by cd LMAO (ur name is pamela btw)

why are you trying to flame me in the same sentence that you try to act like you have a blonde bowlcut? i didnt mean to fuck with ur mental that hard.

Just now, Tom Riddelin said:

i ended your clans prep streak and then proceeded to 3-0 you twice in a row after that, whats choke?

i ended pretty much ur clan LMAO r u tom or pamela idk u tryna pull a mangemariuspk3r here or what

Just now, Jimi said:

i ended pretty much ur clan LMAO r u tom or pamela idk u tryna pull a mangemariuspk3r here or what

you ended pretty much my clan? if you wanna be a vet flamer you need to learn english

I called out mange for being a tranny while 17 was still edating him so why would u even bring that up