Zerg Units Saturday Banga

James

Gj ZU, let RD be happy with their 1 win, you guys have been beating their asses for the last few weeks so the fact that they are so happy over their tiny win just goes to show how consistently bad their clan has been doing in the wilderness.

This rivalry is interesting, it's obvious you guys are a threat to RD, look how hard P50's is trying to make his clan look better lol.

Ow... I guess this EoP guy is right. :(

Gj ZU, let RD be happy with their 1 win, you guys have been beating their asses for the last few weeks so the fact that they are so happy over their tiny win just goes to show how consistently bad their clan has been doing in the wilderness.

This rivalry is interesting, it's obvious you guys are a threat to RD, look how hard P50's is trying to make his clan look better lol.

zu gonna close into eop?

it's just one win, man, grats

Sick of having ranks who has to resort to finding grammatical errors?

Join Rd for a way out!

Rd please leave our topic you're all 15 years old and from fucking Nordic countries, your broken English annoys me

Honestly... grats on your one win, you had about 8 more than us, well done! 

Sick of being down 8 and not having 15 year old 4ners from nordic countries in your clan?

Join Rd for a way out!

Sick of having ranks who has to resort to finding grammatical errors?

Join Rd for a way out!

Sick of being down 8 and not having 15 year old 4ners from nordic countries in your clan?

Join Rd for a way out!

You're a bit slow in the head

Apologies for crashing ZU but everytime EOP crashed a ZU/RD fight from what i saw ZU had the upper hand on every single fight, just my view though.

Damn you working real hard on tryna stay good with ZU I see you lmao.

Btw is this JT-Savage from Ascent? 

You seem to be in a bad mood, losing can do that to you.

Here over at #Redemption we don't have that problem so whenever you get sick of being grumpy you could join Rd for a way out!

I don't get upset over anything, especially not rs

It seems like you're really lapping up the glory of your only win against us, this past month!