Fearless Saturday 80 Pigs Dominance FT. CD/BT/OP/WAR/DS

exzrts

Just now, Fs Blood said:

Where u getting ur intels??? its clearly obvious u should get a better leaker oh wait u dont have one .. but we already have like 12 in your cc and one of them ranked :/

12 in cc and one of them ranked!!@!!!!!! wow holy brown sticky stuff!!!!! 

lmfao

3 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Where u getting ur intels??? its clearly obvious u should get a better leaker oh wait u dont have one .. but we already have like 12 in your cc and one of them ranked :/

nothing wrong with being an edge recruit, we all started from somewhere

you're just a lot more newer, that's all lil fella :)

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Yes press button up to go forward and down to go backwards

Make sure to have someone clean your rims each week to keep them shiny

im fucking DEAD LOLOL prob just another @Manni potato lookin ass kid probs worse, I just dont think anyone can look uglier then manni LMFAO they prob look alike thats all

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

btw

DAMNN MAN feels good to see how u look irl .. i had an almost similiar picture in mind but now u just made it clearer.. why so triggered dude.. i got 3 of your ranks here already cz u guys have nothing to do.. ur clan already dead LOL @Dillon Howlett @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111 i mean im just an elite so i have nothing to do but u guys obviously are try hard slaves ranks so u should take care of your clan get them more comfy wheelchairs so u can camp singles more properly

Just now, Fs Blood said:

DAMNN MAN feels good to see how u look irl .. i had an almost similiar picture in mind but now u just made it clearer.. why so triggered dude.. i got 3 of your ranks here already cz u guys have nothing to do.. ur clan already dead LOL @Dillon Howlett @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111 i mean im just an elite so i have nothing to do but u guys obviously are try hard slaves ranks so u should take care of your clan get them more comfy wheelchairs so u can camp singles more properly

I bullied you into writing out another paragraph L O L!!!!!

So ez to trigger a kid with half a brain lmfao! get bullied!! hahahahaha!!

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

Did you figure out the instructions for that wheelchair i put you in btw

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

bullied you broccoli. your a meme literally you will always be under me remember that. 

I BULLIED YOU INTO A WHEELCHAIR ON THE INTERNET LMFAO

Write me another paragraph so I can use that for my next assignment

bullied 3 of you LOL!!!! BTW  3 > 1 use that as a maths assignment since u seem brain damaged LOL

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

?

Grats on your opening trip but don't get too cocky

btw you're a big boy elite but let the real officials talk for your clan

cd blows ur clan is dead lmao once all these sht clans r killed cd will b nex l0o0o0l

bullied you into admitting you sit in a wheelchair lol!!!!! 1v5 btw was ez as fuck loL!!!! u seem braindead hahahaha

i already told  you i dont mind as long as u 3 guys sit with me u re funny dude .. i can just sit and look at your face irl ..thats more than enough to make my day and what are you talking about 1 vs 5? we bullied you alone btw.. and what about the 50-6 prep?? was that 1 vs 5 ?? thank you managed to get 6 kils .. u lucky we didnt bring food

Just now, Fs Blood said:

i already told  you i dont mind as long as u 3 guys sit with me u re funny dude .. i can just sit and look at your face irl ..thats more than enough to make my day and what are you talking about 1 vs 5? we bullied you alone btw.. and what about the 50-6 prep?? was that 1 vs 5 ?? thank you managed to get 6 kils .. u lucky we didnt bring food

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PARAGRAPHS I HAVE YOU WRITING LMFAO DON'T GET A HEART ATTACK TYPING THEM OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA