Fearless Saturday 80 Pigs Dominance FT. CD/BT/OP/WAR/DS

exzrts

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

That sentence literally proved that you have the brain capacity of a rock

Was ez to bully you into a wheelchair 

It doesnt prove brown sticky stuff .. it just prove that im a rich white boy with enough money to get 10+ leaks in your cc and one of them ranked so bro idk what to say other than take care of your cc and kiss my ass HAHAHAHA 16m on a weekend man.. damn who can reject such juicy offers

Just now, Fs Blood said:

It doesnt prove brown sticky stuff .. it just prove that im a rich white boy with enough money to get 10+ leaks in your cc and one of them ranked so bro idk what to say other than take care of your cc and kiss my ass HAHAHAHA 16m on a weekend man.. damn who can reject such juicy offers

It proves that you're a broke handicapped living in your mother's basement trying hard to get attention in a clan that doesn't respect you and calls you a downie on the regular LOOL

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

cant say it was ez.. ur friend already lost @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111 and u lost too long time ago ..since u started repeating the same false intels brown sticky stuff LOL whiel i keep roasting you i feel sorry for you man // ur friends already got bullied enough

I can tell you're broken it was ez triggering you into not quoting me pussy ass broke boy 

btw "cant say it was ez" means it was hard you FUCKING DOWNIE LOL

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

I can tell you're broken it was ez triggering you into not quoting me pussy ass broke boy 

u re too broccolied to understand LOL cant say it was too ez cz u re the one saying it was easy to bully me LOL LOL LOL

3 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

and btw imma leave you to KEEP REPEATING THE SAME THINGS LOL LOL LOL IS THAT WHAT UR FRIENDS TEACHED YOU @chance111 @NBA YoungBoy38 ?? neverbreak my friend keep saying the same argument again and again (FALSE INTELS AGAIN) HAHAHAHA

Just now, Fs Blood said:

and btw imma leave you to KEEP REPEATIGN THE SAME THINGS LOL LOL LOL THAT WHAT UR FRIENDS TEACHED YOU @chance111 @NBA YoungBoy38 ?? neverbreak my friend keep saying the same argument again and again (FALSE INTELS AGAIN) HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU REJECT ATLEAST YOU GET IT NOW LMFAOOOO

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU REJECT ATLEAST YOU GET IT NOW LMFAOOOO

HAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN REPEATING THE SAME FALSE INTELS U HAVE HAHAHA LOOKED lIKE U PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR IT THATS WHY U KEEP REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER HAHAHAHAA