[cp] 2ez saturday ft killing all clans

doder

Shout Outs

MY ****** DOOPY ON 99 FM

DRUNK/MERK CAUSE YOU MY HOMIES ILU

ME FOR THE SICK ASS TOPIC

Eruption Of Mains - pulls 90. wait 90 subtract the 20 mains=70 man pulls of Pures maybe

Eruption of mains - ending go to an lpc trip & getting smacked by CP from 84 starting to 56 before fi crashed

HI+Lt - Alliance

RD Ending after 1 hour and not fighting us once

Braden/Allen/Dull for trying so ****ing hard in eop give up l0l

FDwz4Ib.gif

24dr9xd.jpg

5SuWU.png

24dr9xd.jpg

9npJBV0.png

We setup a fight vs Zerg Mayhem, this **** was dope we fought these ******s. This the only clan that doesn't bring ****ing mains and it was a pretty even fight we both had even opts, but then i saw leech's hamburger hands login into spiders area ready to rush so man we all ran to single then re-rushed eop but they left to go get remedy or some **** idk wtf you was doing homie.

jqzLHJe.png

RvyEKkq.png

i HAD MORE PICTURES YO BUT MY NOKAI FLIP PHONE BROKEEEE ;-[

24dr9xd.jpg

x3yyU1u.gif

Vs Supremacy+LT

YO THESE ******S HOSTILITY WHATEVER THERE potato masher ASS NAME IS HAVE BEEN TALKING ****.

WE SAW THESE FOOLS STR8 UP AT LVL 14 SO WE RAN DOWN THERE THEN RUSHED THEM SURPRISING THEY PULLED TO MULTI WITH LT! THEN WE PUSHED THEM LIKE 4 MAPS AWAY THEN THEY RAN INTO SINGLE THINKING WE WERE CLEARED

THIS IS HOSTILITY TRYING TO NAVIGATE IN THE WILDERNESS

i1FyObM.gif

3BBNciB.png

5kwFGY7.png

2sEbnRS.png5Jpviuu.pngj9wsMme.png

b3MubAv.png

24dr9xd.jpgVyVFdkN.png

N46ibex.png

CP With 48 ******s strong

EoP with 70+20 mains yo eop hows it feel your whole staff team has hacked you at one point and you rejoined L0L

ALRIGHTTTT. wELl THIS FIGHT WAS ****ING 2EZ THESE ******S RUSHED US CAUSE ZU WOULDNT FIGHT US OR RD SOOOOO

We pretty much sat at our home and these ******s went from 90 to 56 in game then fatality rushed and we were like damn yo so we rushed and cleared eop they bailed to ****ing china or some **** or like mcdonalds to feed leech l0l then i guess we pretty much were the last clan out so we went out to P2P in F2P gear yooo where the clan world at tho??

pm us for fights we waiting yo

ai0CFMF.gif

we out here eating bruhh #swag420yololeakmyass

HivE1TB.png

eS2RsMu.png

djgj4wx.png1BgGgH6.png

QrsGrkT.png

5HF3SiD.png

8D8wzQ2.png

shotout to tristin for the topic :)

td;lr : we pulled 50, killed eop down 40 at moss giants ( eop knew what happened ) + fatality were running all tripfrom us

also killed some irelevent clans ( zu,sup,rd ) but no1 cares about them

#1 f2p