For Abdullah

Papa Bear

fZZEGkv.png

On this fine Saturday we massed up 45 big dick purple abdullahs, later peaking 49. Had a lot of fun fights and at the end of the trip had an #Abdullah run @ CA.

Overall, was an amazing Sunday trip for the big dicked legends.

Shoutouts:

Doom for 2v1ing us all night with Destiny reforming the T6 alliance!

BT for trying your hearts out but as usual failing in the end.

OP for paying a snipe team to go on their trips again l0l

EOP for pulling a fuck ton of people and spending the day crashing brown sticky stuff.

Destiny for the free loot tbh. Easily the worst xlpc apart from OB and BT. You tried baiting us to multi so Doom could hit us but failed miserably, if you're going to team just close into them or make it a little less obvious. When you hit us in singles and go multi with 18 ingame you just give it away.

#Abdullah

OB? For barely mustering up 23. @Broxxx you talk hella brown sticky stuff for having that type of clan to back you up. closing time faqqots.

5KilRmn.png

v

@Luciel

~Matti

~Origionalz

3WLnbsG.png

Just now, Meet Them With Scims said:

EOP for pulling a fuck ton of people and spending the day crashing brown sticky stuff.

That's wrong btw, had 2 clean fightes vs Op where we smoked em down 15 and then matched

Keep calling me EoP and I'll fuck ur clan like I did to h8

Show me some respect

fix ur stutter first j j j j j jjason

2 minutes ago, Drvgon said:

Did OP actually hire a snipe team to increase their opts lmfao

Yeah lmfao Panahill the CP caped clan

1 minute ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

That's wrong btw, had 2 clean fightes vs Op where we smoked em down 15 and then matched

Keep calling me EoP and I'll fuck ur clan like I did to h8

Show me some respect

OP had a +27 in their cape from Panahill btw not something i'd be proud of.

2 minutes ago, bt black son said:

@Singles i plugged your leak btw how can you even say we the worse xlpc when you rage quit cw to us and go on to lose a pkri vs us the following day starting to question the mental state of these cd members/ranks ...

Refer to the triple clear at once in the vid. First clip <3

Just now, Fear The Beard said:

u cant even pull 30 on a weekend trip ur cc has 12 people in it rn sit down pussy

my cc have 28/100 ppl in it wtf are you on about if your leaks didnt get plugged you would know this what day do you want smoke  you have yet to pick monday-friday 

1 minute ago, WK MAGIC said:

Why is this kid talking brown sticky stuff about OP when he literally looks like a down syndrome army kid. Holy brown sticky stuff youre so ugly

You're right. I've achieved more in my life than you can dream about and i'm 18. lmfao winning? I think yes.