Fearless Teamspeak Leak #2 ~ "We're losing to OP, OB is coming"

Fudog

3 minutes ago, Enza said:

BV closed h8 btw, and we plowed SK AND, ob closed RP, what aren't you understanding? any clan you was in wasn't capable of closing anyone lmfao, you was the worst clan in the scene deadass.

I had Hassan in my TS begging RP to help with OB LMFAO

I would mass up RP clear OB then turn around and put you to shame

Just now, Singles said:

I had Hassan in my TS begging RP to help with OB LMFAO

I would mass up RP clear OB then turn around and put you to shame

Wait.. Luciel was in our ts talking brown sticky stuff about your whole clan, and was leaking begging for us to close you. Oh and Aaron was in our ts talking brown sticky stuff about SK, and wanted to close SK into us, AND begged us to team to compete lmfao.. H8 was just ass; there's a clear correlation every clan you're joining is dying. 

4 minutes ago, Enza said:

Wait.. Luciel was in our ts talking brown sticky stuff about your whole clan, and was leaking begging for us to close you. Oh and Aaron was in our ts talking brown sticky stuff about SK, and wanted to close SK into us, AND begged us to team to compete lmfao.. H8 was just ass; there's a clear correlation every clan you're joining is dying. 

Wasn't but 2 days ago Luciel was in CD TS saying the same brown sticky stuff lmao, you probably got reeled by aaron and I closed H8

1 hour ago, Enza said:

BV closed h8 btw, and we plowed SK AND, ob closed RP, what aren't you understanding? any clan you was in wasn't capable of closing anyone lmfao, you was the worst clan in the scene deadass.

Yes and Outburst Version 1 closed BV, you were not in Outburst version 1 when we closed Rampage nice try new bundle of twigs