[P2P SUN] 80 FIREBIRDS EXTERMINATE IR+MF 1V2 WITH EASE FT. A/AAO/SUP/EOP/FOE/FI

Spiral

LOL

PX: propaganda, rag, EOP-minion "clan" who manages to mass up 40 FLAMEbird raggers + 40 rag cc members only to get utterly SMOKED by apparently  "low tier" MF/IR, then only to CLAIM 1v2 when their entire "clan" is leaking..only to end with 35 FLAMINGbirds and a longer intro than their actual POV. The only "teaming" i see is the DED BIRDS teaming with RAG CC. ROFL. Nice Justin Bieber topic btw, looks like you're taking some notes from mine.

BTW, Query @Gelsey for FREE KFC/SMOKEOUT on Sundays, was ez btw. *Drops Mic* AGAIN, was easy. Come again PLEASE, see you @OURWINNINGTOPIC.

45 minutes ago, Tiny said:

LOL

PX: propaganda, rag, EOP-minion "clan" who manages to mass up 40 FLAMEbird raggers + 40 rag cc members only to get utterly SMOKED by apparently  "low tier" MF/IR, then only to CLAIM 1v2 when their entire "clan" is leaking..only to end with 35 FLAMINGbirds and a longer intro than their actual POV. The only "teaming" i see is the DED BIRDS teaming with RAG CC. ROFL. Nice Justin Bieber topic btw, looks like you're taking some notes from mine.

BTW, Query @Gelsey for FREE KFC/SMOKEOUT on Sundays, was ez btw. *Drops Mic* AGAIN, was easy. Come again PLEASE, see you @OURWINNINGTOPIC.

lmao u looks like a very desesperate guy XDDDD , go back to revs cave maybe u can pull more ded bees.

propaganda cant save ur clan .

1 hour ago, Tiny said:

LOL

Those 80 men were all Phoenix you spastic lmfao, you easily believe propaganda dont you?  First in with 80 last out with 77. meanwhile IR ended with 27 sand crab pures left LMFAO you're a joke and so is your clan, feel free to tag me in your closing topic

I killed your clan

18 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

40 Peenix + 30 K0P + 10 Leaks = 80 Members 

Misfits smoked you, IR smoked you, I feel sorry for you at this point. 

0 zee and 0 dutch with 30 dead bees l000l meanwhile we had 80 members including some which left your dead mediocre clan l00000l 

Feels nice to spank you everyday of the week @Kanicus

4 hours ago, Tiny said:

LOL

You write like a raging autist