Fearless Saturday Assault FT. OB/CD/D/OP

exzrts

17 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

LOL nice intels bro.. who s scamming you? eop#1 lpc and fs #1xlpc.. how does it feel being in the worse lpc and xlpc @Enza

#1? lmfao eruption of up opts..your clan can't compete matched  lmfao, and you have no quality. Remember that we just smacked you in a prep you brown sticky stuff talked so much about lul. Kyp broccoli, and remember nice mute in sb ts, absolutely clurd.

1 hour ago, Enza said:

#1? lmfao eruption of up opts..your clan can't compete matched  lmfao, and you have no quality. Remember that we just smacked you in a prep you brown sticky stuff talked so much about lul. Kyp broccoli, and remember nice mute in sb ts, absolutely clurd.

LOOL comparing a clan wars event to weeks of getting bullied in wildy.... shame how u guys still cant pull more than 35 on a saturday after outlawz and judgement joined you... and u u need dooms help LOOOOOL and btw u were mute the whole time broccoli so what r e u talking about.. i have other stuff to do then spending 10 hours listening to originalz crying on sb ts ..

5 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

LOOL comparing a clan wars event to weeks of getting bullied in wildy.... shame how u guys still cant pull more than 35 on a saturday after outlawz and judgement joined you... and u u need dooms help LOOOOOL and btw u were mute the whole time broccoli so what r e u talking about.. i have other stuff to do then spending 10 hours listening to originalz crying on sb ts ..

Yess, cause you got no quality; and you're bad matched opts. The only thing you have on everyone in every scene is more opts lmfao, your clan think they're good because they're still holding onto a dead rivalry with foe, and winning it haha. And i was waiting for you to pipe up, but you knew your place; respect your superiors.

3 hours ago, Enza said:

Yess, cause you got no quality; and you're bad matched opts. The only thing you have on everyone in every scene is more opts lmfao, your clan think they're good because they're still holding onto a dead rivalry with foe, and winning it haha. And i was waiting for you to pipe up, but you knew your place; respect your superiors.

What are u talking about kid .. it doesn't matter what rivalry we in as long as we re #1 LOL  why re u even speaking ... u re the one who know better since ur in ts with broxx and u guys keep trying to avoid us and when we catch u ... u hear broxx screaming omg guys run south here comes fs our superior run back to ditch or u just hop LOL