CD Remains to be the only xLPC to not form an alliance in a neutral Cape. P.S. No Forums No Problem

Papa Bear

4 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Pretty sure i only remember smoking your clan down numbers at ditch after one of your justin beiber kids (possibly you) told your downies to spam this is why im op and get cleared .2 seconds later

nice wooden leg im finna call ryan up and pull up to ur fucking house with the choppers

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

RUN ALONG WITH YOUR 20 MAN SNIPE TEAM HAHAHA CD DID THIS TO YOU

HAHAHAHAHAHA WE PULL CONSISTENT 45'S EVERY WEEKEND AND YOU END YOUR TRIP WITH 17 DEMORALIZED OBESE VICTIMS IN A COMA FILLED WITH CUM IN THEIR ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, OP Rhyzi said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA WE PULL CONSISTENT 45'S EVERY WEEKEND AND YOU END YOUR TRIP WITH 17 DEMORALIZED OBESE VICTIMS IN A COMA FILLED WITH CUM IN THEIR ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA YOU WILL PAY 15M EVERY WEEKEND ONLY TO LOSE TO MOTHER CD AND THEN RUN HOME AND LICK YOUR DADDYS ASSHOLE LMFAOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

You couldn't "call" to beat CD in the wildy how tf are you gonna call that weak little brown sticky stuff to do anything LMFAO

I didn't have to call once this weekend because ryan single handley smoked cd in 5 seconds twice down 5 once

5 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

So you're a 2nd string caller and you take a backseat to someone as trash as ryan lmao sit down little guy

I main call preps. and btw are you delusional? that's saying bsers sits the bench and any other caller from any clan irrelevant fuck

Just now, M Tanner said:

I main call preps. and btw are you delusional? that's saying bsers sits the bench and any other caller from any clan irrelevant fuck

I don't think you know what logic is because you just confused yourself. btw calling preps in op is saying you called a wildy fight for bt

1 minute ago, OP Rhyzi said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WATCH @ 1:10 WHEN YOU GO FROM 36 TO 4 IN .5 #KYP

wait is that why all you braindead op kids keep saying smoked up 5 bla bla? L M F A O 

We had just had a fight vs fs and you rushed up 7 you kids are dumber than i thought god bless LOL

3 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

wait is that why all you braindead op kids keep saying smoked up 5 bla bla? L M F A O 

We had just had a fight vs fs and you rushed up 7 you kids are dumber than i thought god bless LOL

AHAHAHAHA YOU SHOW ME A VIDEO OF YOU GUYS IN SINGLES!?!?!? SICK COMEBACK YOU DEMORALIZED CUM TWAT PORCH MONKEY GLUE SNIFFING LIMP DICK 

12 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

I SHOWED YOU A VIDEO OF A REAL CLAN YOU BROKEN INBRED WANNABE ETHUG AUTISTIC TEST TUBE BABY 

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU SNIFFING BATH SALTS ON YOUR WINDOW STILL???? YOURE SO SALTY AT THE FACT THAT YOU CANT COME BACK WITH ANYTHING TO PROVE CD CAN DO ANYHTING. OP MAKING YOU THEIR BITCH MORE AND MORE EVERY WEEKEND. GO BACK INTO YOUR CLOSET BEFORE WE DO IT FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA