CD Remains to be the only xLPC to not form an alliance in a neutral Cape. P.S. No Forums No Problem

Papa Bear

9 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

u guys ran to singles we stayed on the hill

Not once did we touch singles idk what kinda intel u have lmfao? 

7 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

We got rushed by like 4 different clans during the fight and even fought behind the cave vs bt and destiny before you guys rushed we were all drained with food and pray. Atleast we gave you a fight knowing you and op have a thing going on lmao

u got rushed by 1 clan and it was destiny sniping both the fights in our vid you'll see we keep our word "team on crash" and OP were ACing the fight and hitting Destiny every time they went to crash so idk what you're on about. 

PSA: Winning topic coming soon. 

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

u got rushed by 1 clan and it was destiny sniping both the fights in our vid you'll see we keep our word "team on crash" and OP were ACing the fight and hitting Destiny every time they went to crash so idk what you're on about. 

yo whos the bitch in the relationship OP or FS?

1 minute ago, OP Rhyzi said:

OP NOT CLOSING ANYTIME SOON WE JUST GOT NIGGAS BEGGING TO JOIN US NIGGAS TRY TO BE US OR BE WITH US YOU GLUE SNIFFING JERRY SANDUSKY RAPING LARRY NASSARS ASS LICKER

THE ONLY NIGGA BEGGING TO JOIN IS YOUR potato masher BOYFRIEND SO HE CAN FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WHILE YOU SIT ON HIS LAP AND PLAY RS LOL

2 minutes ago, Aysix said:

You should try watching our vid

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

YOUR MOTHER DID SWALLOW BUT THEY WERE YOUR BROTHERS AND MY UNBORN KIDS YOU BASEMENT NERD HAHAHAHAHAHAA L000000L

LMFAO imagine getting bullied out of every scene you midget looking rat. Knock Knock? Whos that? That's ur borderline broccolied mother telling you its time for bed fucking reject.

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

You should try watching our vid

I actually did, and i still dont see where u cleared FS. your vidder died when u were down 9 and u went to singles literally right after that and we took our W. ez btw. "return fights" don't include a clan waiting in singles to rerush a fight btw. 

2 minutes ago, NBA YoungBoy38 said:

Yes! CD the only clan with a name. And the only clan to put respect on its cape. Imagine teaming to fight L0L0L0L. LONG LIVE TEAM 7.

NIGGA TODAY WAS THE FULLOUT DAY CD THE ONLY RETARDS TRYING NOT TO GO IN IT FUCKING MENTAL REJECTS

Just now, Put'eminacoffin said:

LMFAO imagine getting bullied out of every scene you midget looking rat. Knock Knock? Whos that? That's ur borderline broccolied mother telling you its time for bed fucking reject.

IMAGINE GETTING ALL THE CLANS YOU JOIN CLOSED BY CD 

KNOCK KNOCK WHOS THAT? A SALTY REJECT WHO CAN'T ESCAPE THE POWER OF CD LOL

Just now, OP Rhyzi said:

NIGGA TODAY WAS THE FULLOUT DAY CD THE ONLY RETARDS TRYING NOT TO GO IN IT FUCKING MENTAL REJECTS

LOLOL DID THE FULL OUT HAPPEN? NOPE!!!! AHAHHAHA WHY?????? BECAUSE YOU SAID NO CD! L0L0L0L0L0 SMD NO FULL OUT FOR YOU ANYTIME SOON BIIIIIITCH

Just now, Aysix said:

I actually did, and i still dont see where u cleared FS. your vidder died when u were down 9 and u went to singles literally right after that and we took our W. ez btw. "return fights" don't include a clan waiting in singles to rerush a fight btw. 

We never claimed to clear FS. All the trolls aside we had a good fight where both clans maintained numbers until the fight got crashed and CD took most of the damage from other clans while FS sat near the gap and chased clans away we had almost 2 minute long fights vs 3 different clans where we got rushed from every direction until FS rushed us behind the cave which we were already down 3-4 people

Just now, King Kinse said:

are u now copying what i said last time we conversed on sb? be original and also buy a new pair of jeans please... 

HUH???????????????????????????? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME TEAM-46???????????????????? BAHAHHAHA YOU TEAMING WITH RYANTHEG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I HEARD YOU CUT YOURSELF AFTER OB SHOVING IT UP YOUR ASS LOLOL FROM 80 TO 40 BTW

Just now, NBA YoungBoy38 said:

HUH???????????????????????????? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME TEAM-46???????????????????? BAHAHHAHA YOU TEAMING WITH RYANTHEG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I HEARD YOU CUT YOURSELF AFTER OB SHOVING IT UP YOUR ASS LOLOL FROM 80 TO 40 BTW

LOL wait what?? actually geeking ty originalz

Just now, Put'eminacoffin said:

LOL cd the only clan bringing tanks in xlpc to stay relevant, go back to habbo hotel you wrist cutting emo bundle of twigsgot

LOL CD THE ONLY CLAN TO NEVER TEAM WITH ANYONE AND KILL EVERYONE IN IT'S PATH

Go back to licking your dad's asshole you sexually confused braindead monkey