CD Remains to be the only xLPC to not form an alliance in a neutral Cape. P.S. No Forums No Problem

Papa Bear

8 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

50m l0l that's fucking embarrassing

You spammed this is why im op at lvl 2 and got cleared .2 seconds later gj on that

btw you are brain dead if you think we payed  50m clueless plus 1 btw prep me any day ill smoke ur callers single handly ur callers are garbo ill 3-0 u bring some suciders to plox ur dog brown sticky stuff callers and rank system

Just now, M Tanner said:

btw you are brain dead if you think we payed  50m clueless plus 1 btw prep me any day ill smoke ur callers single handly ur callers are garbo ill 3-0 u bring some suciders to plox ur dog brown sticky stuff callers and rank system

Didn't you get dropped for 8m by one of our callers LOL you're trying a little too hard here buddy no one really takes you seriously especially calling for a snipe team that closed like 10 times

10 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

50m l0l that's fucking embarrassing

You spammed this is why im op at lvl 2 and got cleared .2 seconds later gj on that

nah dumb brown sticky stuff tickle we cleared you to ditch then ran north to smack you down 5 ops hahahaha

2 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Didn't you get dropped for 8m by one of our callers LOL you're trying a little too hard here buddy no one really takes you seriously especially calling for a snipe team that closed like 10 times

im a warlord ur a plus one. I Can call. You're irrelevant and btw ive never led a snipe team so are your sources okay?

Just now, M Tanner said:

im a warlord ur a plus one. I Can call. You're irrelevant and btw ive never led a snipe team so are your sources okay?

Op is a snipe team everyone knows it lmao being a warlord of a irrelevant ass snipe team doesn't make you brown sticky stuff id rather be a plus one in a strong clan than call for a weak team that closes and opens every weekend

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Op is a snipe team everyone knows it lmao being a warlord of a irrelevant ass snipe team doesn't make you brown sticky stuff id rather be a plus one in a strong clan than call for a weak team that closes and opens every weekend

my prep record is 8-2 calling btw but if u wanna prep me that's cool no one knows u. and id kms if I was led by bsers

Just now, M Tanner said:

really because u got smoked up 5 yesterday which is embarrassing? who was calling that originals or bsers?

Pretty sure i only remember smoking your clan down numbers at ditch after one of your justin beiber kids (possibly you) told your downies to spam this is why im op and get cleared .2 seconds later